- Have a Hoot Stamp Set
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut three pieces 6″ x 3″ and score at 3″
- Poppy Parade or Old Olive Cardstock – Cut 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper – Cut three pieces (different patterns) 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut three pieces 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (inside) and Cut three pieces 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (outside)
- Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black and Balmy Blue
- Stamping Blends: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, and Poppy Parade
- All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack (about 10″ per card)
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals (for white piece on front) and Glue Dots
Send a bear hug to your loved ones with December’s warm and encouraging Paper Pumpkin kit! Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up’s monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level!December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Bear-y Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this bear-y tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. You can order the “Bear-y Comforting” Paper Pumpkin kit by clicking HERE
The new January-June Mini Catalog (and SALE-A-BRATION! catalog) are coming! If you are a customer of mine, you will automatically receive one from me! If you do not currently have a Demonstrator and would like to receive a copy, please visit my Catalog page and request your copy. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I get an early copy and let me just tell you, I think this is one of the best ones yet!
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my HOLIDAY HOST CODE: Y9XVFZGZ and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you! If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me!
These are the products I used for today’s project. You can find all of these and more in my online Stampin’ Up Store.