- Have a Hoot Bundle (Have a Hoot Stamp Set & Peek-A-Hoot Dies)
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”, Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper – Cut 4” x 5 1/4”, plus a strip 1/2” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut two pieces 4 3/4” x 3 1/2” and one piece cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue and Seaside Spray.
- Adhesive: Stamp & Seal and Dimensionals
- Iridescent Pearls
Watch for more details on November 3rd for how you can purchase the Curvy Celebration products! If you want a little hint as to what is part of the Curvy Celebratons check out this blog post: Let’s Get Curvy! In the meantime don’t forget about Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Paper Sale.
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE 15%!
Tomorrow is the last day to Stock Up and Save 15%! on select papers from the current catalogs. This is a great time save on your favorite paper designs and there is no limit to how many you can purchase!
- 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Papers – Artistry Blooms, Forever Greenery, Peony Garden, Whale of a Time, In Good Taste, Playing with Patterns and Playful Pets
- Aug-Dec Mini Catalog Papers – Tis the Season, Poinsettia Place, Trimming the Town, Plaid Tidings, Toile Tidings, Heartwarming Hugs, Magic in This Night and Snowflake Splendor.
CAN YOU SMELL THE GINGERBREAD? It’s time to order the Jolly Gingerbread November Paper Pumpkin kit! This kit contains enough supplies to make 15 gift card carriers. Or if you prefer, this kit can also be used to make traditional cards or gift tags! So many possibilities! You can customize this kit for your own Christmas crafting! To make sure you get this one of a kind kit….you must subscribe by November 10th! You can place your now and get ready to bake (make) some Christmas goodies! Sign Up Here
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my OCTOBER HOST CODE: DV2GXA22 and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me! Need Help Placing an Order or Have Questions? please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products I used for today’s project. Click on any item to order or for more information: