Good Morning Monday! I messed up the other day when I was making a card and I was going to throw away the card, but then I thought maybe I could resurrect it into something else…..a simple something else. So that is what I am sharing with you today.
Want to take a guess which piece I meticulously took apart from another card? It’s the front panel piece (the Basic Black Cardstock and the Cute Halloween that is attached.). That used to be a card front of a card that had a Basic Black card base. I accidentally cut the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper piece too small. So I cut the front of the card off, trimmed down the Basic Black cardstock to 4” x 5 1/4”….and ta-da….it’s now on the front of this card.
I used my Layering Circles Dies to die cut a Basic White Cardstock Circle and Scalloped Circle mat from Basic Black Cardstock. Then I stamped a sentiment from the Cutest Halloween Stamp Set. You can make all kinds of faces with these!
And then you can use the Halloween Punch to punch them out! But…..you can also punch the pumpkin, cat (and ghost) directly from the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper…(which is super useful if you are in a hurry).
All I needed to add was a little ribbon and I was done. And the Black Gingham Ribbon did the trick!
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies that you will need:
- Cutest Halloween Bundle (Cutest Halloween Stamp Set and Halloween Punch)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Basic Black Cardstock – Cut 4” x 5 1/4”, plus a piece for the scalloped circle (about 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper – Cut 3 3/4” x 5”, plus a scrap to punch the cat and pumpkin
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 4” x 5 1/4” and a piece for the circle (about 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Memento Tuxedo Black
- 1/4” Black and White Gingham Ribbon
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or Stampin’ Seal) Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Next time you are in a hurry to make a Halloween Card….give this a try!
DON’T MISS OUT – SALE-A-BRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 30th!
Time is running out! There are only a few days left for you to earn FREE Stampin’ Up Products! For every $50 (or $100) you spend on products (not including shipping/tax) from now to September 30, you can earn your choice of FREE PRODUCTS from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Products can be purchased from either the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the New July-December Mini Catalog. So check those wish lists, choose your favorites and order today! Don’t miss out!
Take a look here to see all the fun products to choose from! July-December SALE-A-BRATION Catalog
October’s Paper Pumpkin – Peaceful Christmas is ready to order!
The deadline is October 10th!
Picture this…..Shimmering silver snow, Heartwarming holiday wishes, and seasonal shades of red and green….all wrapped up in a pretty box that’s filled with enough supplies to make 10 Christmas cards, 5 each of two designs. As this kit is all inclusive with printed card bases and coordinating envelopes, die cut pieces and embellishments, ink, stamps and adhesive, all you need is a hot cup of cocoa and a comfy chair to prepare for a cozy night of crafting!
- Create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—with coordinating envelopes.
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
You can subscribe to this month’s Paper Pumpkin now through October 10th! Click HERE to subscribe.
Purchase a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription and you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products too!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my SEPTEMBER HOST CODE: VGHEMHHK and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: VGHEMHHK when prompted!