Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing with you the last two cards of the set of 6 that were made from one piece the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Papers. You can see the first two cards here: Beauty of the Earth in 5 Minutes or less And you can see Cards #3 and #4 here: Beauty of the Earth – 10 minutes or less . Now here are the last two cards:
For these cards, I changed the cardstock base to Early Espresso. I used two different colors of cardstock for a mat – Cherry Cobbler on the left and Crumb Cake on the right. When adding this layer to the base card, I used dimensionals to attach it. I also used dimensionals to attach the sentiment tag.
The leaves are die cut from the Gorgeous Leaves Dies. I adhered one small dimentional that I trimmed to the back of the large leaf and attached it to the card front. The small leaves are attached with a single glue dot and layered on the front. The gold trim was tied into a bow and adhered with a glue dot. And I added a few Brushed Metallic gems to the front. Just a little bling!
With each set of cards I added a little bit more to the cards – ribbon instead of twine, cardstock mats for the papers and this time, I added dimensionals, die cut leaves and embellishments!
So one simple piece of Designer Series Paper – from this
If you would like to make the last two cards (#5 and #6), you will need the following supplies
- Color & Contour Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Intricate Leaves Dies
- Tasteful Label Dies (sentiment tag)
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Papers – Cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ (trim to 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Early Espresso Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″; Score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (or Cherry Cobbler Cardstock) – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 4″ x 5 1/4″, Cut 2 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (die cut)
- Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Early Espresso Cardstock – scraps for leaves
- Simply Elegant Trim (Gold)
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Or Stampin’ Seal), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
I hope these cards inspired you whether you are new to stamping and want to keep it simple, or a little more of casual stamper – adding a few layers or more of an avid stamper – and you want to go all out – layers, dimensions, die cuts, etc. Stamping has something for everyone – all ages and all skill levels.
October’s Paper Pumpkin – Peaceful Christmas is ready to order!
The deadline is October 10th!
Picture this…..Shimmering silver snow, Heartwarming holiday wishes, and seasonal shades of red and green….all wrapped up in a pretty box that’s filled with enough supplies to make 10 Christmas cards, 5 each of two designs. As this kit is all inclusive with printed card bases and coordinating envelopes, die cut pieces and embellishments, ink, stamps and adhesive, all you need is a hot cup of cocoa and a comfy chair to prepare for a cozy night of crafting!
Details about the kit:
- Create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—with coordinating envelopes.
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
You can subscribe to this month’s Paper Pumpkin now through October 10th! Click HERE to subscribe.
Purchase a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription and you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products too!
LET’S SALE-A-BRATE! ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!
Time is running out! There are only two weeks left for you to earn FREE Stampin’ Up Products! For every $50 (or $100) you spend on products (not including shipping/tax) from now to September 30, you can earn your choice of FREE PRODUCTS from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Products can be purchased from either the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the New July-December Mini Catalog. So check those wish lists, choose your favorites and order today! Don’t miss out!
Take a look here to see all the fun products to choose from! Sale-A-Bration Aug-Sept 2021 Catalog
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my SEPTEMBER HOST CODE: VGHEMHHK and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: VGHEMHHK when prompted!