I’m so excited to share a sneak peak of one of the new stamp sets that is in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog that will be released on May 4th. Right now I can only show you the cover…but there are lots of goodies inside….new stamp sets along with returning favorites, new ribbons, embellishments, die sets, punches…and of course the new In-Colors! I used several new products on this card;
The stamp set I used is called Party Puffins. If you are looking for a fun and cute birthday stamp set, this is it. These little guys are ready to party! They even have a gift wrapped little fish!
I used a 1 3/4″ circle punch on a piece of Basic White Cardstock to make my three peek-a-boo windows….one for each little puffin. I layered it on top of a piece of Polished Pink Cardstock, which is one of the new In-Colors for 2021-2023. Then I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to tuck in the puffins into each circle window. I think one of them is trying to escape!
Or maybe he is just doing a little birthday dance. I used four of the new In-Color Stampin’ Blends to color in the feet, beaks and party hat and cake (that is hiding on the inside of the card) – Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya.
And then added some sparkly new 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels to make the card a bit more festive. They don’t look really sparkly in the photos, but they do in person!
I also used the Banners Pick a Punch to make the two little banner strips at the top, but you can also easily notch these two pieces with Paper Snips….because you will already have those out from fussy cutting the three puffins. (Sorry, no dies for these cute little guys). The stamp set has the perfect sentiment for the inside of the card too…
If you’d like to make this card (after May 4th when you can place your order for all these new goodies!), these are the supplies you will need:
- Party Puffins Stamp Set (#155054, page 67)
- Basic Black Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, Score and fold at 5 1/2″, and a piece cut 1/2″ x 1 5/8″
- Polished Pink Cardstock (#155710, page 123) – Cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Cut 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″, plus a piece cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Polished Pink (#155712)
- Stampin’ Blends (all on page 123): Polished Pink (#155520), Soft Succulent (#155521), Fresh Freesia (#155518) and Pale Papaya (#155519)
- 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels (#155571, page 142)
- Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (or Layering Circles Dies & Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine) and the Banners Pick A Punch.
So start your wish list today (I provided the product numbers and page number where you will find these in the new catalog!)
NEW ANNUAL CATALOGS ARE COMING!
I got HAPPY MAIL this week! Introducing the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! I can’t show you what is inside on the pages until May 4th, but I’d be glad to send you a catalog in the mail if you are not currently receiving one! Go to the catalog tab above and fill out the form! (US Customers Only)
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS!
The list of products that will be RETIRING from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available! Retiring Items go FAST! Many items are already sold out and discontinued So don’t delay in placing an order HERE and use my HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR! Many items are on sale including items that I used for today cards! Some items that are bundles (stamp sets and punches or stamp sets & dies) are retiring (as a bundle)…which means that the Bundle PRICING will no longer be available, but the products will be available in the new catalog, but as separate items
You can see the list with all the retiring items here: Last Chance List – 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- May 3 – This is the last day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! And your last chance to purchase items on the RETIRING LIST before they are gone for good!
- May 4 – the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will launch! Get ready to check out all the new goodies and start a new Wish List for the coming year! (As a reminder….if you have ordered from me this past year, I will mail you a catalog. If you are not a current customer and would like to receive a catalog (US customers only), you can request one HERE
READY TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my APRIL HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.