Although the weather is warming up and we’ve had a few days teasing of summer, the past few days have been definitely more “spring” than “beach” weather. So I’m having to just dream about warm breezes and relaxing on the beach and made a card similar to several ones that I had seen.
I layered two different patterns from the Sand and Sea Designer Series Paper. This paper is a nice blend of shell images and coordinating patterns. The blue pattern that I chose reminds me of ocean waves.
After I adhered the two paper layers, I used the two of the Rectangle Stitched Dies, place them both on the papers, one inside the other and ran it thought the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. This made the outside piece like a frame.
It also gave both pieces a nice stitched edging. It also makes it look with the two pieces were one piece of paper. I adhered both of them to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and then embossed the entire piece with the Timeless Textiles Embossing Folder. The frame layer, I adhered directly onto the Crumb Cake card base. The center rectangle, I used dimensionals so that it would be raised up a little from the other piece.
I added a small shell that I stamped and die cut and also a small sand dollar. I colored both with Stampin’ Blends Markers – using Crumb Cake and Rococo Rose. I thought the Sand Dollar needed a little something I so again, I used the Tasteful Textiles add a little texture.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Friends are Like Seashells Stamp Set
- Seaside Seashells Dies
- Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder (optional)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Sand and Sea Designer Series Paper – Blue pattern – Cut 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”, Shell Pattern – Cut 2 1/4” x 4 1/4”, both to be die cut with Rectangle Stitched Dies -finished size is 3 3/4″ x 5 1/8″
- Basic White Cardstock – Scrap to die cut with Rectangle Stitched Dies, plus scraps for small shell and Sand Dollar., plus a piece cut 4” x 5 1/4” (inside)
- Ink: Soft Suede and Rococo Rose
- Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake and Rococo Rose
- Braided Linen Trim (Stretch & Pull apart)
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Hope you have a great week!
BATTER UP! – MAY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Step up to the plate, take a swing, and knock it out of the park with the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit. May’s Paper Pumpkin kit has a “throwback” theme and contains enough “grand slam” supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life! Plus this month’s kit contains the official bubble gum of the MLB! A favorite in the field, the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit contains a couple sticks, So chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
The deadline to order May’s “Batter Up” Paper Pumpkin kit is May 10th! Subscribe now!
NEW ANNUAL CATALOGS ARE COMING!
I got HAPPY MAIL this week! Introducing the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! I can’t show you what is inside on the pages until May 4th, but I’d be glad to send you a catalog in the mail if you are not currently receiving one! Go to the catalog tab above and fill out the form! (US Customers Only)
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS!
The list of products that will be RETIRING from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available! Retiring Items go FAST! Many items are already sold out and discontinued So don’t delay in placing an order HERE and use my HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR! Many items are on sale including items that I used for today cards! Some items that are bundles (stamp sets and punches or stamp sets & dies) are retiring (as a bundle)…which means that the Bundle PRICING will no longer be available, but the products will be available in the new catalog, but as separate items
You can see the list with all the retiring items here: Last Chance List – 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- May 3 – This is the last day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! And your last chance to purchase items on the RETIRING LIST before they are gone for good!
- May 4 – the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will launch! Get ready to check out all the new goodies and start a new Wish List for the coming year! (As a reminder….if you have ordered from me this past year, I will mail you a catalog. If you are not a current customer and would like to receive a catalog (US customers only), you can request one HERE
READY TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my APRIL HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information.