It’s October! Time for me to get back to my blog….and time for the all the leaves to start falling and the endless raking to begin. In the mountains of Virginia, the trees are turning beautiful colors of red, gold, orange, crimson….etc. I saw them on a drive last week-end to Blacksburg, Virginia which is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia. But where I live along the southern coast of Virginia in Virginia Beach, the leaves on the River Birch trees in my yard, my leaves look like this. Green leaves on trees…..brown leaves on the ground.
…..brown, tan, gray….definitely not the bright & brilliant colors of crimson, orange and yellow that you see elsewhere. But even with photos of leaves that aren’t necessarily pretty, you can still make beautiful cards.
This card was made using this beautiful Designer Series Paper called All About Autumn. Many of these pieces are made from photographs of the gorgeous fall colors, while the other side of the papers feature designs with touches of metallic copper. This paper has been so popular, that it has sold out twice…the second time it came back in stock in was gone in just a few hours. BUT….it’s now back, so if you had been eye-balling it, head on over and put in on your order today! (Click HERE to oder)
For this card, I used the paper in the middle of the bottom row with the Moody Mauve tones and I used the back side with the Copper Geometric design as my coordinating paper.
The sentiment and the die cut piece were made with the use of the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and the coordinating Autumn Leaves Dies.
There are lots of possibilities for fun cards using this stamp set, but the one today I made is easy-peasy simple to make. You will need the following:
- Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and Autumn Leaves Dies
- Moody Mauve Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 10”, Score at 5 1/2”
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper – Cut 3 3/4” x 4” and Cut 3 3/4” x 1”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 4” x 4 1/4” and Cut 4” x 5 1/4”
- Natural Wavy Trim
- Ink: Moody Mauve
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal or Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots, and Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Hope you’ll give this a try!
And now I have a date with a rake and a lot of leaves!
CELEBRATE STAMPIN’ UP’S 35th ANNIVERSARY WITH A SPECIAL OFFER!
And there is not just one offer….there are TWO special offers to purchase the Starter Kit and join the fun of paper crafting! (and my Card Corner Crew!)
- OPTION #1 – 35% off the normal price of the Starter Kit. If you select this option, you can choose $125 worth of products for only $64.35!
- OPTION #2 – 35% MORE products with the Starter Kit. If you select this opton, you can choose $168.75 worth of products for only $99.00!
You can choose whatever current products you want to add to your Starter Kit, so stampers of every level can find products that work for them! But there’s MORE! When you sign up to join during this promotion (October 3-October 31st) you also get:
- AUTOMATIC REGSITRATION for Stampin’ Up’s Virtual OnStage Event in November (a $77.00 value!) . You will be automatically registered and an email will be sent with more information – plus you can purchase a special preview Stamp set and other goodies that are coming in the Spring Mini Catalog!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- A FREE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
- 20% – 25%DISCOUNT on all future purchases after joining for as long as you are an active demonstrator.
- SNEAK PEAKS and SPECIAL PRE-OREDER OPPORTUNITIES Newr Online Exclusives are coming in November that you can add to your Starter Kit now! Plus get a look at the Spring Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration options when they are revealed in November!
- NO OBLIGATON! There is no obligation to ever sell, have classes or demonstrations or share with anyone and no obligation to ever buy another thing if you don’t want to. You will have 4 months of discount ordering!….until January 31, 2024.
If you have ever thought about joining or if you plan to purchase at least $64 worth of products in the next month….why not purchase a Starter Kit NOW and get more bang for your buck? Plus you can be a part of an amazing community of online stampers sharing ideas, tips, tricks and friendship!
NEW ADDITION TO THE KIT’S COLLECTION!
It’s not too early to get ready for Christmas! Let the countdown being with The Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit. This kit has everything you need to create 25 individual envelopes – seasonal greenery, fun accent pieces and gold detailing. Fill the envelopes with small treats, messages, and more! You can create and personalize your own hanging advent calendar anywhere you want. Check out all the details here: RUSTIC CHRISTMAS KIT
OCTOBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Looking for a fun and easy way to make 8 Christmas Cards? This is it! The Home for the Holiday’s all inclusive Paper Pumpkin kit includes all the supplies to make 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards – 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes. Supplies include: a coordinating stamp set with holiday sentiments and festive designs, a Real Red Stamping spot, a bottle of Glitter Glue and Christmas-y themed die cut pieces in the coordinating colors of Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie and Real Red!
The Deadline to sign up for this kit is TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10th! GET YOUR KIT HERE!
MY OCTOBER ONLINE ORDER SPECIAL
Place a $.50.00 order or more by October 31st using my October Host Code and receive my Autumn Leaves Card Kit Special! You must use the Host Code when ordering to receive four card kits – one for each card shown. The kits contain all the cardstock, designer series paper, embossed elements, die cuts, ribbon and embellishments to complete the cards. plus a written Tutorial. As per Stampin’ Up! policy, stamped images cannot be included in kits, so you will need the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set to complete the projects. Plus you will need to use your own glue, dimensionals, glue dots, inks and sponge daubers.
These are the products used for today’s project. Click on any item to place an order! Don’t forget to use the OCTOBER HOST CODE: JAH3VQMN when prompted during check-out!