In my last post, I used the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper and the fact that the paper looks like photographs on one side and on the other side were designs that had touches of copper foil. It’s so much more lifelike in person that what shows here:
But if you look closely you can see images of a leaf covered forest, pumpkins, leaves on the ground, leaves in tress, a bookcase (perfect for cards for men) and a cozy sweater. All conjure up the cooler weather of fall and the change of seasons. Today’s card uses just a bit of the Designer Series Paper, but showcases the Autumn Leaves Dies instead.
I just used a bit of the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper. I choose several of the coordinating colors that are in the papers with the same colored cardstock – Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobber and Crushed Curry. I die cut a few leaves out of each color. They looked a little “flat”, so I used a sponge dauber and the same ink color as the cardstock and went around the edges and then added a bit along the leaf veins. The dies also makes the leaf veins too. To add even more texture, I embossed the piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock for the background.
If you’d like to make this card, you will need the following supplies:
- Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and Autumn Leaves Dies
- Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, Score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″ (emboss one piece)
- All About Autumn Designer Series Paper – Cut 3 3/4” x 4” and Cut 3 3/4” x 1”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 4” x 4 1/4” and Cut 4” x 5 1/4”
- Scraps of Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry Cardstock to die cut leaves (6 leaves )
- Three Sponge Daubers
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry
- Gold Trim
- Festive Pearls
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal or Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots, and Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
And just for fun, I put a couple leaves on the inside too!
Hope you’ll give this a try!
I won’t be crafting today…..I’ll be outside today…..raking more leaves
CELEBRATE STAMPIN’ UP’S 35th ANNIVERSARY WITH A SPECIAL OFFER!
And there is not just one offer….there are TWO special offers to purchase the Starter Kit and join the fun of paper crafting! (and my Card Corner Crew!)
- OPTION #1 – 35% off the normal price of the Starter Kit. If you select this option, you can choose $125 worth of products for only $64.35!
- OPTION #2 – 35% MORE products with the Starter Kit. If you select this opton, you can choose $168.75 worth of products for only $99.00!
You can choose whatever current products you want to add to your Starter Kit, so stampers of every level can find products that work for them! But there’s MORE! When you sign up to join during this promotion (October 3-October 31st) you also get:
- AUTOMATIC REGSITRATION for Stampin’ Up’s Virtual OnStage Event in November (a $77.00 value!) . You will be automatically registered and an email will be sent with more information – plus you can purchase a special preview Stamp set and other goodies that are coming in the Spring Mini Catalog!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- A FREE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
- 20% – 25%DISCOUNT on all future purchases after joining for as long as you are an active demonstrator.
- SNEAK PEAKS and SPECIAL PRE-OREDER OPPORTUNITIES Newr Online Exclusives are coming in November that you can add to your Starter Kit now! Plus get a look at the Spring Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration options when they are revealed in November!
- NO OBLIGATON! There is no obligation to ever sell, have classes or demonstrations or share with anyone and no obligation to ever buy another thing if you don’t want to. You will have 4 months of discount ordering!….until January 31, 2024.
If you have ever thought about joining or if you plan to purchase at least $64 worth of products in the next month….why not purchase a Starter Kit NOW and get more bang for your buck? Plus you can be a part of an amazing community of online stampers sharing ideas, tips, tricks and friendship!
NEW ADDITION TO THE KIT’S COLLECTION!
It’s not too early to get ready for Christmas! Let the countdown being with The Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit. This kit has everything you need to create 25 individual envelopes – seasonal greenery, fun accent pieces and gold detailing. Fill the envelopes with small treats, messages, and more! You can create and personalize your own hanging advent calendar anywhere you want. Check out all the details here: RUSTIC CHRISTMAS KIT
OCTOBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Looking for a fun and easy way to make 8 Christmas Cards? This is it! The Home for the Holiday’s all inclusive Paper Pumpkin kit includes all the supplies to make 8 sparkly and dazzling Christmas cards – 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes. Supplies include: a coordinating stamp set with holiday sentiments and festive designs, a Real Red Stamping spot, a bottle of Glitter Glue and Christmas-y themed die cut pieces in the coordinating colors of Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie and Real Red!
The Deadline to sign up for this kit is TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10th! GET YOUR KIT HERE!
MY OCTOBER ONLINE ORDER SPECIAL
Place a $.50.00 order or more by October 31st using my October Host Code and receive my Autumn Leaves Card Kit Special! You must use the Host Code when ordering to receive four card kits – one for each card shown. The kits contain all the cardstock, designer series paper, embossed elements, die cuts, ribbon and embellishments to complete the cards. plus a written Tutorial. As per Stampin’ Up! policy, stamped images cannot be included in kits, so you will need the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set to complete the projects. Plus you will need to use your own glue, dimensionals, glue dots, inks and sponge daubers.
These are the products used for today’s project. Click on any item to place an order! Don’t forget to use the OCTOBER HOST CODE: JAH3VQMN when prompted during check-out!