I am working on catching up with the last card I made as part of World Card Making Day which was quite a few days ago….like a few weeks (oops, life happens!) You can see first two cards I shared here and here. I’m not sure if there is a name for the design of this card, but I’m going to go with Triangle card as there are 4 triangles on the front of the card.
For this card, you need only one piece of double sided Designer Series Paper that measures 3 3/4” x 5”. When choosing your paper for this card check both sides of the paper to make sure they coordinate. While this is true for most Stampin’ Up papers, there are times when the front and back side do not coordinate well if you are using them on the same card.
This paper, Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Papers, not only coordinates, but also one side of the paper has a metallic print, making it just a wee bit fancy!
If you would like to make this card, you will need these supplies:
- Soft Seedlings Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Stylish Shapes Dies (Circle)
- Petal Pink Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″; Score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 2 pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″, and cut one piece 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ (for die cut circle)
- Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″ (Cut diagonally corner to corner, then cut diagonally corner to corner in the opposite direction)
- Ink; Soft Suede
- Gold Satin Edged Ribbon
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- Post It Notes
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
For a few tips and tricks on how I put together this card, and why you need Post-It Notes to make this card, I’m sharing a Halloween version of this card on my blog on Friday, so be sure to come back and check that out.
I also used this same design to make cards for other occasions too….Christmas!
Because my Designer Series Paper had quite a bit of white in the background, I opted to used a piece of Real Red Cardstock for my background and Basic White for my card base.
Hope you’ll give this card design a try!
NOVEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN: FROM THE NORTH POLE
November’s Festive Paper Pumpkin kit is a one of a kind holiday-themed crafting experience. Make your Christmas the merriest ever with 12 easy to make tags to adorn your pretty packages! This kit contains enough supplies to make 12 tags – 4 each of 3 designs. It includes Mint Macaron Glitter Die Cuts and Specialty Snowflake Die Cuts, an exclusive stamp set, a Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Spot. (Plus it coordinates with October’s Ho, Ho, Ho Paper Pumpkin kit too!)
Need Christmas packaging to help with your gift giving? Stampin’ Up has you covered! Check out the exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on. The “sacks” are 12 food safe 4″ x 6″ paper bags that feature a festive design in Crumb Cake and are available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only! These bags will be available to order starting October 11th.
HINT: This kit would make a fun activity to do with kids to get them in giving spirit! The deadline to sign up is November 11th. Why not purchase several and have a tag making party with your family and friends! This would make a fun activity at a Cookie Exchange event!
Click Here to order your kit (or kits): FROM THE NORTH POLE PAPER PUMPKIN
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT
The Kit’s Collection has just expanded with the the new Birthday Card Organizer Kit that will be available starting Tuesday, October 4th! This kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
This kit is a great gift idea for Christmas….Or maybe you need one for yourself! But hurry, I think this kit will be very popular and will sell out fast!
While you are on the KITS PAGE – check out this new Christmas Gifting Kit! – This kit has all the supplies to make 9 gift tags and 9 gift card holders! Perfect for your holiday gift giving!
NEW STARTER KIT PROMOTION! – BEGINS OCTOBER 4th!
Are there so many products in the catalog that you are having a hard time deciding what to purchase? Why not join Stampin’ Up and my Card Corner Crew and purchase a STARTER KIT and become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator! Starting October 4th, Stampin’ Up! has an amazing offer – Purchase a Starter Kit for $99 and Choose $155 worth of products. Your Starter Kit includes:
- Your Choice of $155 worth of products from the current July-December Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. (That’s $65.00 worth of product for FREE!)
- A Paper Pumpkin Kit ($ 22 Value)
- FREE SHIPPING! – ($15.50 Value)
- FREE Business Supplies – catalogs, order forms, etc
- FREE fun and friendships with other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators!
- 20% discount on future purchases (to start). There is obligation to have classes or even start a business, you can join and purchase products just for yourself!
So start making your list today. If your wish list is $99 or more, you’ll save money by becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
If you are interested and would like more information, I’d love to have you join my Card Corner Crew team and help you get started on your crafting journey. Please send me an email at Patricia@patscardcorner.com and let’s chat!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my OCTOBER HOST CODE: 3T2RUSZZ when prompted. If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! The gift for October is Red Rhinestone Jewels (Please note: Substitutions may be made if item is not available). If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
If you need help placing an order, please contact me by using tab the top of this blog post and I will be glad to assist you or place the order for you!
These are the products used for today’s project. If you need more specific information about the products, you can check them out by clicking on the product image below. And don’t forget to use the OCTOBER HOST: 3T2RUSZZ when prompted during check-out.
1 thought on “Triangle Card”