Today I combined two stamp sets to make one card (raise your hand if you have done that!) and I wanted to use one of the new FREE stamps sets that you can earn by purchasing $50.00 worth of Stampin’ Up Products. The Catching Butteflies Stamp Set is not a “valentine stamp set”, but the sentiments say otherwise!
I did change it just to bit so instead of catching butterflies….she was catching hearts instead!
I used the several of the Sweet Conversations Suite of Products, Sweet Hearts Dies and Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper. I chose the heart patterned pattern in the center of the top row.
I also used this maybe overlooked set of embossing folders that is in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog called Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder. There are two embossing Folders in this set and they are small enough to fit through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. So you get two designs!
The Real Red cardstock strip is embossed with the heart pattern on the left above.
I stamped this sweet girl on a piece of Basic White Cardstock that I die cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. And then colored her with Real Red and Ivory Stampin’ Blends Markers. The hearts she is catching were die cut using the Sweet Hearts Dies pictured above from both Real Red and Blushing Bride Cardstock…they are the small hearts from the inside of the chain of hearts.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies that you will need:
- Catching Butterflies Stamp Set (Sale-A-Bration item)
- Dies: Hippo & Friends, Sweet Hearts Dies, and Layering Circles (or alternate us 1 1/4” Circle Punch & 1 1/2” Circle Punch)
- Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Real Red Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2’ x 4”, Cut 5 1/8” x 1 7/8” (emboss), plus a scrap for 1 1/2” Circle and for several small die cut hearts.
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”, plus a piece cut 6” x 2 1/2” (envelope)
- Basis White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 4”, Cut 3 3/4” x 3 3/4” for die cut, scrap for 1 1/4” circle
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – scrap for several small hearts
- Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Blends: Real Red, Ivory, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
- 3/8” White Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
I have also decided that my envelopes this year should not go into the mail “naked!”, so I adhered a matching piece of Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper to the flap of my envelope. Everyone likes to see pretty things in the mail.
And don’t forget to add something to the inside too!
ITS SALE-A-BRATION TIME!
Not familiar with Sale-A-Bration? It’s one of the best times of the year because with each $50 product purchase (not including tax/shipping) you can earn one “Free with $50 purchase item”! For a $100 product purchase you earn two “Free with $50 purchase items (or one “Free with $100” purchase item). The best part? There is no limit to the number of free items you can receive! The Sale-A-Bration catalog is only good through February 28th. You can choose from Stamp Sets or Designer Series Paper (that coordinate with items in the January-June Mini Catalog!) These products are not available for purchase and once the sales period is over, these products are retired.
You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
THINKING ABOUT JOINING STAMPIN’ UP!? NOW IS THE TIME!
If your wish list is at least $100, why not purchase the Starter Kit and Join Stampin’ Up during Celebration when there is an extra incentive! Not only can you choose $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for just $99, but if you join by February 28th, you can choose TWO STAMPS SET FOR FREE! You can choose from any stamp set in stock from either the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! And you also get these perks:
This deal is amazing! For only $99, you’ll receive these perks from Stampin’ Up:
- $125 worth of products from the Annual* or Jan-June Mini Catalog* – you choose what you want! (Excludes Host Stamp Sets and Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets)
- Pick 2 of your favorite stamp sets for FREE (up to a $66 value)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin kit ($22 value)
- FREE shipping on your Starter Kit ($12.50 value)
- 20% off all orders you place whether they are for you or friends
- Access to the Mini and Annual Catalogs early – yes, you can order before anyone else!
- A chance to get to know and share your stamping adventures with thousands of other Stampin’ Up Demonstrators.
There is a quarterly $300 minimum purchase, but if you join now, your quarter does not start until April, so you have until June to meet your minimum. There is no obligation to hold parties, demonstrations, or classes, you can purchase for just for yourself! Hobby Demostrators are welcome! Decide it’s not for you? You can resign at any time, there is no obligation.
Click HERE to join my team!
SAFARI CELEBRATION – FEBRUARY 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin Kit is now available to order! This all inclusive kit has enough supplies to make 9 cards -3 each of 3 designs and includes card bases, die-cut pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and a Rich Razzleberry Ink Spot. The other colors in the kit are Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz Soft Succulent and Soft Suede. The Stamp Set features a full selection of celebratory sentiments like “You did it”, “Let’s Celebrate”, and “you are so fantastic!” This is a safari themed kit and it’s packed with playful patterns – spots, stripes, squares and more!
So get out your “wild” side and celebrate with a little bit of safari fun and order your kit today!
The deadline to order is February 10th! ORDER HERE!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my FEBRUARY 2022 HOST CODE: 7N7YVU9Z and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! site where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: 7N7YVU9Z when prompted!