As soon as I saw the stamp set Catch You Later in the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog I knew I just had to buy it. And I wrote that first sentence over a week ago and that’s as far as I got….oh well! Maybe I read the “Catch You Later” and decided to do just that! Ha!
So here are the Valentine treats I made.
And this is the stamp set I used.
At first glance you might not think to use this stamp set for Valentines….there are no hearts, but there are cute sayings that are great to give to friends or maybe they would be better to give for “Gal”intine’s Day instead (which is February 13th) because they are so “lovey-covey” but more of a friendship valentine.
But they do have Hershey Chocolate kisses inside and everyone loves chocolate right?
These are so easy to make too! If you’d like to try them, gather up these supplies and then watch the video to see how easy they are to make!
- Catch You Later Stamp Set
- Layering Circles Dies (Optional use 2” Circle Punch)
- Layering Ovals Dies (Retired) 0r use a small circle from Layering Circles)
- Real Red Cardstock or Highland Heather Cardstock
- Cut 3 1/4” x 11”; Score on the LONG side at 4 3/4” and 6 1/4”
- Cut 5” x 3 3/8”’: Score at 1” on all four sides
- Scrap for Scalloped Circle
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – Cut 3” x 4 1/2”
- Basic White Cardstock – Scrap for Circle
- Ink: Real Red or Highland Heather, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Crumb Cake (Monkey, Quail, Cat) Pool Party (water), Pumpkin Pie (fish, Quail beak), Granny Apple Green (vine, grass) Ivory (monkey)
- Real Red Open Sheer Ribbon, Gorgeous Grape Open Weave Ribbon
- 3” x 9” Gusseted Bags (Cut to 3” x 6”)
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Other: Shreddie (from Dollar Tree) and Hershey Kisses (or your favorite chocolate), Pencil
These are easier than you think to make and they don’t use much cardstock and even less Designer Series Paper, so you can have plenty more of this paper to make more fun Valentine cards and treats!
Here are a few individual photos of each one. Which one is your favorite?
My favorite might surprise you and it’s really the reason I bought this stamp set in the first place. It was the quails. They remind me of my Dad who passed away in March 2011. He lived in Phoenix, AZ and his home was next to a tiny creek bed (that was dry most of the time) and there were lots of quail and several of them took a liking to some bushes between the creek bed and his home so there were always quails and baby quails around. So I like to have them around me too!
This is a quick look at the inside. The bag is a 3″ x 6″ gussetted bag. I folded over the top and used a piece of Tear & Tape to secure it. The bag can be resealed and there are no staples to poke little fingers!
You can watch the video at the bottom of this post.….or if you are having trouble viewing, check out my YouTube Channel HERE (Catch You Later Valentine Treats
SAFARI CELEBRATION – FEBRUARY 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin Kit is now available to order! This all inclusive kit has enough supplies to make 9 cards -3 each of 3 designs and includes card bases, die-cut pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and a Rich Razzleberry Ink Spot. The other colors in the kit are Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz Soft Succulent and Soft Suede. The Stamp Set features a full selection of celebratory sentiments like “You did it”, “Let’s Celebrate”, and “you are so fantastic!” This is a safari themed kit and it’s packed with playful patterns – spots, stripes, squares and more!
So get out your “wild” side and celebrate with a little bit of safari fun and order your kit today!
The deadline to order is February 10th! ORDER HERE!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my JANUARY 2022 HOST CODE: U44ZTWCC and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: U44ZTWCC when prompted!