I haven’t had much time lately to sit down at my desk and make a mess. For anyone who is a crafter of any kind….that means being in your happy place and creating cards, treat holders, samplers…..lots of papercrafting! And like many of you, I have a plastic bin full of cards that are not quite done….they are missing a sentiment or stamped image, or maybe it’s all the parts cut, but just not put together. So my mission is to complete those cards. The card I’m sharing today is one of those unfinished projects. It just needed a sentiment on the front. Here it is finally finished.
It’s an easy fun fold. When you flip up the top, it reveals a pocket with a small card that can be pulled out.
It’s a perfect size to add a small note. And there is also enough room in that pocket that you could easily slide in a gift card too!
I used the Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set, Peach Dies and of course You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper. I would say that this card goes together fast, but it took me months because it was sitting in a basket.
I actually made this card for a class and then decided that all my cards were made with Calypso Coral, so I change the Designer Series Papers, and so this one just sat unfinished. All it needed was the Happy Birthday tag. And I couldn’t just let it sit there plain, so I added a few flowers and colored a few of the Basic Pearls with a Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker.
One of the things I like about this card (now that I am posting it at the end of August and not in June…..is that the colors of the flowers make it seem more like a Fall or Autumn card and not summer. So maybe there was a reason this card was thrown in the “to be finished later” bin.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies that you will need:
- Sweet As A Peach Stamp Set
- Peach Dies
- Pierced Blooms Dies (sentiment tag)
- Calypso Coral Cardstock
- Base Card- Cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″;, Score on the LONG side at 2″ and 6″
- Cut 4 3/4″ x 3 5/8″
- You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper
- Flower Pattern – Cut 5 1/8″ x 1 5/8″
- Polka Dot Pattern – Cut 5 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Basic White Cardstock
- Cut 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Cut 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Cut 4 5/8″ x 3 1/2″
- Cut 3″ x 1 3/4″ (Sentiment tag)
- Ink: Calypso Coral and Old Olive
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (Crumb Cake)
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with August’s Paper Pumpkin kit, Haunts & Harvest!. Whether you are thinking about crisp red apples or are ready for spooky jack-o-lanterns, this kit has them both! Some fun facts about this kit:
- Supplies to create 12 treat boxes to make 4 each of 3 designs. Take your pick with a selection of styles – apples, pumpkins or jack-o-lanterns. The finished size is 2 1/2″ x 2″.
- An exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- The Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow to display your boxes!
- Features a vivid fall palette with coordinating colors of Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Succulent.
You can subscribe to this month’s Paper Pumpkin now through September 10th! Click HERE to subscribe.
Purchase a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription and you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products too!
ARE YOU READY TO SALE-A-BRATE? AUGUST 3-SEPTEMBER 30!
Stampin’ Up! is having a second Sale-A-Bration event! For every $50 (or $100) you spend on products (not including shipping/tax) from August 3-September 30, you can earn your choice of FREE PRODUCTS from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Products can be purchased from either the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the New July-December Mini Catalog that will be out on August 3rd. Keep your Wish Lists Handy and get ready to shop on August 3rd!
Take a look here to see all the fun products to choose from! Sale-A-Bration Aug-Sept 2021 Catalog
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my AUGUST HOST CODE: QV4Y3BZR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: QV4Y3BZR when prompted!