- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Poinsettia Dies
- Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
- Real Red Cardstock
- Cut 3 ½” x 3 ½ (large petal) – Cut 1
- Cut 3” x 3” (medium petal) – Cut 1
- Cut 2 ½” x 2 ½ (small petal) – Cut 5
- Cut 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” (tiny petal) – Cut 7
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock
- Cut 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” – two large holly leaves – Cut 2 leaves
- Cut 2 ¾” x 2 ½” (two small holly leaves) – Cut 5 leaves
- Cut 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” (tiny petal) – Cut 4 petals
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Cut 4 pieces 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”
- Ink: Read Red or Shaded Spruce (Or Memento Tuxedo Black)
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Gold Cord from Wonder of the Season Ribbon pack
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal (or Multipurpose Liquid Glue), Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The new January-June Mini Catalog (and SALE-A-BRATION! catalog) are coming! If you are a customer of mine, you will automatically receive one from me! If you do not currently have a Demonstrator and would like to receive a copy, please visit my Catalog page and request your copy. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I get an early copy and let me just tell you, I think this is one of the best ones yet!
Send a bear hug to your loved ones with December’s warm and encouraging Paper Pumpkin kit! Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up’s monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level!December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. You can order the “Beary Comforting” Paper Pumpkin kit by clicking HERE
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my HOLIDAY HOST CODE: Y9XVFZGZ and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me! Need Help Placing an Order or Have Questions? please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products I used for today’s project. You can find all of these and more in my online Stampin’ Up Store.