- Merry Moose Bundle (Merry Moose Stamp Set and Moose Punch)
- Dies: Beautiful Boughs, Layering Squares and Stitched Shapes
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – Cut five pieces 3″ x 4″, scored on the long side at 1″
- Real Red Cardstock – Cut two pieces 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ ( 2 14″ Scalloped Square) and 1 piece 7/8″ x 2 1/2 (sentiment mat)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut two pieces 2 1/2 x 2 1/2″ (for Stitched Circles); Cut one piece cut 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (sentiment); Cut one piece 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (middle tag); and Cut two pieces 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (moose)
- Garden Green Cardstock – Cut two pieces 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (pine boughs)
- Soft Suede Cardstock – scraps for pine cone top layer
- Early Espresso Cardstock – scraps for pine cone bottom layer
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Real Red
- Real Red Braided Linen Trim (1 yard for banner, plus 12″ for 2 bows
- Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine , Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips
ONE DAY ONLY FLASH SALE! TUESDAY, NOV 24th!That’s right….just one day to get 10% off on just about everything in the catalog! There are some exclusions….you can see that list here: Online Extravaganza Exclusion List Get your wish lists ready to you can place your order! Remember this is one day only! Tuesday November 24th! Click Here to Shop!
Send a bear hug to your loved ones with December’s warm and encouraging Paper Pumpkin kit!Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up’s monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a wide variety of unique papercrafting projects for subscribers of any skill level! These themed, all-inclusive craft kits encourage customers to explore their creativity, try new techniques, and discover their potential in papercrafting. December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. After a year like 2020, we all could use a big bear hug! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. You can order the “Beary Comforting” Paper Pumpkin kit by clicking HERE
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my HOLIDAY HOST CODE: Y9XVFZGZ and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me! Need Help Placing an Order or Have Questions? please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products I used for today’s project. Click on any item to order or for more information.