When I am making cards and trying to think of different ways to use my papers and stamps, I invariably end up with a bunch of things I stamped, but did not use or pieces of paper, I cut and then decided I had cut the wrong size…or I found another paper I liked better. I do not throw those unused items away, I put them in a box on my desk to “finish later”.. Yesterday was a “Finish Later” day. I took all my extra bits and pieces and turned them all into cards. Thirty six cards later and I was just about done. This is one of those cards.
My “bits and pieces” that I used to make this card was the striped piece that is part of the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper set. It was already attached to a piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock,, so I just needed to attach it so some kind of card.
Fortunately, Stampin’ Up coordinates their papers, so I choose another piece from the same Forever Greenery paper pack that also had a “striped” look. Using Shaded Spruce ink, I stamped a few leaves from the coordinating stamp set Forever Fern and die cut them with the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies.
I also used the same Shaded Spruce ink to stamp the sentiment which is part of the stamp set. I bundled up the greenery and tied a bow around the stems using….what else, but the gold metallic trim that is part of the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack. Having coordinating items, make it an easy choice of what to use for this card project.
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Forever Fern Stamp Set
- Forever Flourishing Dies
- Rectangle Stitched Dies
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″; Score and fold at 5 1/2″ and also a piece cut 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Forever Greenery Designers Series Paper – Cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ and a coordinating piece cut 4 /14″ x 3″
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 3 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ (I used the Rectangle Stitched Dies to cut my rectangle); plus scraps to stamp and die cut three leaves.
- Shaded Spruce Ink
- Adhesives: Stampin’ Seal (Or Multipurpose Liquid Glue) and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools – Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Clear Block C and D.
And put a little something on the inside too!
Have you checked out the new website?
Tuesday, August 4th was an exciting day! Not only did Stampin’ Up! unveil their new website yesterday…..but the new Mini-Catalog that is filled with new holiday stamps, and creative holiday ideas is also live! And if you placed a $50.00 or more order in July and received Bonus Coupons….you can redeem those now too! Whew! That’s a lot of “new”!
You can check out the new website HERE, Then choose SHOP NOW.
Here are a few things you need to know about the new website design:
- There is a new sign-in page. If are an existing customer and have “memorized” your password on your computer or mobile device, you will need to retrieve your password and enter it in again. If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset your password. (And then memorize it again too!)
- Please check to make sure that you are shopping with the demonstrator of your choice! Look in the upper left corner to make sure that your demonstrator’s name is there. If not, you will need to choose your demonstrator. Once you have chosen your demonstrator, it will automatically connect you the next time you sign in.
- There are new “Landing Pages”! The graphics and information has been updated. Not only will the product pictures be larger and have more detail. For instance you can see individual close-up pictures of ALL the Designer Series Paper that are in a pack. You will also be able to see if an item is “low inventory” or “back-ordered”. You will also be able to filter and sort your search when looking for products.
- You can provide Feedback! Look for the Bermuda Bay “FEEDBACK” tag on the right side of the screen. You can provide general feedback, or specific feedback like compliments, suggestions and also technical issues.
- There is also a Quick Shop feature that lets you easily add items to your cart! And you can create your own Wish List too!
You will find that the new site is easy to navigate…..maybe even easier than the old one! But If you have any questions, or have trouble placing your orders or navigating around the site, please contact me and I’ll be glad to help you or place an order for you.
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need.
If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my AUGUST Host Code: QTYPTEBZ and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of August. I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me!
Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to assist you!
Just want to know what I used today? Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Site where you can purchase these items or get more product information.