It must be Monday if my card is blue…..not sure how it always seems to work out that way! Last week I shared a card using up some scraps from the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper. You can see that here: Nothing’s Better Than…..Artistry Blooms
I recently held a class using the Boho Indigo Medley….and of course, I had scraps leftover….so I decided to put them to good use.
Don’t you just love that paper? It reminds me of the Polish Pottery that I have from when we lived in Bydgoszcz, Poland in 2015.
The paper is actually part of the Boho Indigo Product Medley Kit that is in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The medley has everything you need to make lots of projects….Stay tuned this week as I’ll be sharing a few cards I made with this kit. This is what is included in the medley: An 11 piece stamp set and matching dies, 48 pieces of 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – 8 pieces each of 6 double sided designs, six embossed 6” x 6” sheets, two 10 yard spools of ribbon, plus six sheets of assorted tags and ferns and flower embellishments.
And the best part is that once you use up all that goodness….you can purchase a refill kit!
For this card, I used the same technique as my post last week and cut my leftover scraps into 1” x 1” pieces and then attached them to a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. The sentiment is from the stamp set that is included in the product medley. I love the mix of fonts.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Boho Indigo Product Medley
- Hippo & Friends Dies (for sentiment tags)
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, and a piece cut 5” x 3 3/4” and a scrap for the sentiment tag layer
- Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper – cut into 1” x 1” pieces
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Scrap for sentiment tag
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Ribbon – Scalloped Lace Trim (retired)
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer & Paper Snips
This is an easy technique and as good as it looks with this paper, you can use this same card design to use up any of your scraps.
I hope you will give this a try!
A NEW WEBSITE IS COMING ON AUGUST 4th!
and the August-December Mini Catalog will be live!
Tuesday, August 4th will be an exciting day! Not only will Stampin’ Up! unveil their new website tomorrow…..but the new Mini-Catalog that is filled with new holiday stamps and 12 new Designer Series Paper will be live too! And if you placed a $50.00 or more order in July and received Bonus Coupons….you can start redeeming those tomorrow too! Whew! That’s a lot of “new”!
To make the changeover to the new site and add the new Mini Catalog products, the current site will go offline at MIDNIGHT (MT) ON AUGUST 4TH and will remain offline. THE NEW SITE WILL GO LIVE AT 7:00AM (MT) ON AUGUST 4TH – that is 9:00 AM ET
ORDERS MAY BE PLACED ON THE NEW ONLINE STORE BEGINNING AT 7:00AM on TUESDAY AUGUST 4th (MT)/(9AM ET) WHEN THE SITE LAUNCHES
Here are a few things you need to know about the new website design:
- There will be a new sign-in page. If are an existing customer and have “memorized” your password on your computer or mobile device, you will need to retrieve your password and enter it in again. If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset your password. (And then memorize it again too!)
- Please check to make sure that you are shopping with the demonstrator of your choice! Look in the upper corner to make sure that your demonstrator’s name is there. If you do not have a demonstrator, you will be prompted to choose one.
- There are new “Landing Pages”! The graphics and information has been updated. Not only will the product pictures be larger and have more detail, but you will also be able to see if an item in “low inventory” or “back-ordered”. You will also be able to filter and sort your search when looking for products.
- You can provide Feedback! Look for the Bermuda Bay “FEEDBACK” tag on the right side of the screen. You can provide general feedback, or specific feedback like compliments, suggestions and technical issues.
- There will be a Quick Shop feature that lets you easily add items to your cart!
You will find that the new site is easy to navigate…..maybe even easier than the old one! But If you have any questions, or have trouble placing your orders or navigating around the site, please contact me and I’ll be glad to help you or place an order for you.
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of August. I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me!
Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you!
Just want to know what I used today? Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Site where you can purchase these items or get more product information.