Last week on my Pats Card Corner Facebook PageI posted this picture of the preparations for a card that had 22 pieces. It was just one of 9 projects that were going to be made at an All Day Stamping Retreat – Springtime in Paris that my friend and fellow Demonstrator, Margaret Spencer, were planning.
Today I am sharing that card. It’s a “W” fold card and in this case I think the “W” stands for winner.
If you like the outside, then take a look at the inside….that is where the “W” fold is. Since our retreat was called Springtime in Paris, most of our projects followed the theme of taking a trip to Paris and that wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Louvre. We used one of the Sale-A-Bration items….Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper for this card.
The Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper is bold and big with lots of dark colors so little pieces go a long way in making an impact. The paper is inspired by Monet’s water lily paintings By using small pieces on cardstock panels, The inside of the card resembles a little mini version paintings hanging on the wall of an art museum
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need.
- Floral Essence Stamp Set
- Lovely Lily Stamp Set and Lily Dies (both are Sale-a-Bration items).
- Layering Circles Dies – Scalloped Circle Die
- 1 3/4” Circle Punch
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pretty Peacock
- Stampin’ Blends – Flirty Flamingo Dark & Light
- Adhesive: Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”; score and fold at 5 1/2”, plus a piece 1 1/2” x 11”; score and fold at 2 3/4”, 5 1/2” and 8 1/4”. Cut four pieces 2 3/4” x 2 1/4’, plus scraps for scalloped circle and decorative border
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 3 pieces 5 1/4” x 4”, Cut 4 pieces 2 5/8” x 2 1/8”, plus scraps for 1 3/4” circle and large lily flower
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 4 3/4” x 3 1/2” and cut three pieces one each from three different patterns 2” x 2 1/2”
- Pool Party Cardstock – Scrap or cut 3” x 1”
I hope you will try this and create a masterpiece of your own!
Sale-A-Bration is still going on!….but it ends March 31st! A new set of products that you can get FREE comes out March 2! The items in the first brochure will still be available with the exception of two items that have sold out: the Kerchief Kit and Embellishment Kit of Twine & Sequins, plus what has been added. Each $50 worth of product qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! So if there is an item you’ve been thinking about or wanting to purchase, why not do it during Sale-A-Bration and get FREE products too! You can view the new brochure here:: SAB 2nd Release 2020
If you’ve ever thought that you’d like to get a discount on Stampin’ Up Products every time you order….why not join? Stampin’ Up is currently running a Starter Kit special that includes lots of extras! You get all of this for only $99!
- Pay $99, get $125 worth of Stampin’ Up Products (Your choice of anything in the current Annual or Mini Catalog!
- FREE Mini Trimmer (value $20)
- FREE Designer Series Paper- this is a sampler 6×6 pack of all the Designer Series Papers in the 2020 Mini Catalog. (value $11.50)
- FREE Stamp Set (Chose any stamp set you want – (value up to $44)
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will receive a retired kit to try out! (value $21)
- FREE Shipping – value $12.50
- Plus 20% off future product orders!
- No Obligation to hold classes or sell and you can cancel at anytime. Hobby Demonstrators are welcome!
For more information click HERE
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my February Host Code 7G2AFDBA and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of February, you qualify for a FREE item from the 2020 Saleabration Catalog plus, I will send you a package of Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. And you will qualify for THREE FREE (50 item) or TWO FREE (one 50 and one 100) items from the 2020 Saleabration Catalog Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help!
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Store where you can make a purchase or get more product information.