Happy Anniversary to me! Two years ago today, January 23, 2018 I joined as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. One of the best decisions I’ve made.
It was the beginning of December and I was recovering from shoulder surgery and couldn’t drive so my husband had dropped me off at a Walmart near his work while he went to pick something up. As I wandered around I had a chance meeting with an acquaintance. While we were catching up I asked her what she was doing as she had recently retired. She was a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I’ve been a crafter most of my life and I had never heard of Stampin’ Up! She explained what she did and said she had classes. I immediately invited myself. So here is a card for her….a little Toucan of my appreciation for not thinking I was crazy when I invited myself to her class.
At that class not only did we make a few cards and gift tags, but I could make bags too! I was hooked. And I bought some ink. A few weeks later I purchased a Starter Kit during their Sale-A-Bration event and became a demonstrator. It didn’t take much arm twisting. I just wanted the discount. And I got FREE stuff too! It was a win-win situation. I had no intention of doing anything but being a Hobby Demonstrator. But thanks to Stampin’ Up and the great products they have, I changed my mind.
By April I had decided to maybe write a blog about my cards….just to share. And then in May I thought about having a group of friends over to make cards…..by June I had actually done it and had my first class. Only 2 people came, but it was enough to want to try it again. So here’s a Toucan of My Appreciation for those first few ladies that took a chance on me and attended my classes.
And for all the ladies who keep coming every month, and the new friendships I’ve found. Thank you for coming to my classes and I hope for more crafting fun for year to come.
The three cards I shared today were made using the Bonanza Buddies stamp set, but I used a sentiment from a retired stamp set called Bird Banter because it was just perfect for my cards. I made three versions because just like Birthday cards, it is also good to have some small Thank You cards on hand. Just add a piece of ribbon for tying on a package, or put it into an envelope to tuck it into a gift bag.
If you’d like to make these cards, this is what you will need:
- Bonanza Buddies Bundle (Bonanza Buddies Stamp Set & Bonanza Dies
- Bird Banter Stamp Set (or pick a favorite sentiment)
- Stitched Shapes Dies (Squares)
- Starburst Punch
- 1 3/4” Circle Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 6” x 3”, Score and fold at 3”
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – scrap for starburst circle
- Whisper White Cardstock – scraps for toucans
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stampin’ Blends Markers – Bermuda Bay Light, Daffodil Delight Dark and Mango Melody Dark
- Your choice of ribbon.
Thank you for reading (and hopefully following) my blog. I appreciate all of you for your support by my little business – coming to classes, purchasing Stampin’ Up products or just reading my blog. I’m looking forward to another great year of stamping with you!
Have you been looking at the new 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and wondering about how to purchase everything you want? Maybe now is the time to save yourself some money and sign up to be a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator! Purchase a Starter Kit for $99.00 and get $125 worth of products!…and more!
- $125 OF STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS FOR $99! That is $26 worth of products for FREE! Choose anything you want….stamps, dies, punches, paper, ink, embellishments, tools….anything in either the Annual or Mini Catalog!
- A FREE MINI PAPER CUTTER
- A FREE SAMPLE PACK OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – You will receive 48 sheets of double sided 6” x 6” paper – samples from every pack of Designer Series Paper in the new Mini Catalog.
- A FREE STAMP SET – choose any stamp set in either the 2020 Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog for FREE! (Excludes Hostess Sets and stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will get one Paper Pumpkin Kit to try for free!
- FREE Shipping! (You’ll save at least $10!)
- 20% Discount at a minimum until July 2020 or longer, plus the ability to up your discount to 25%! – ask me for details)
- A sneak peak and a chance to pre-order new products when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog comes out in June!
- Access to Demonstrator Only websites and Facebook Groups where there is LOTS of sharing of projects, techniques and ideas
- There is NO OBLIGATION to hold classes or parties – Hobby Demonstrators are welcome! Do what works for you!
- Be a part of my Card Corner Crew! – a small community of crafters where you get personalized help with creating cards and projects
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
NOT READY TO JOIN YET? You can still check out the new catalogs (see the links below) and place an order….(But if you plan to make purchases that add up to $99, between now and March 31st, you might want to reconsider so you can get all the FREE stuff listed above. You have time to think about it, The offer is good until March 31st). DON’T FORGET…. if you make a purchase of $50 or more from either the 2020 Mini Catalog or the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, you will get the added bonus of choosing an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for FREE!
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Saleabration Catalog
Need a catalog? Go to my Catalog Page and fill out the request form and I’ll pop one into the mail for you!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my new January Host Code UP7SFPNWand choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of January I will send you a package of Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at email@example.com and I will be glad to help or answer any questions.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.