Welcome to Mix-up Monday where I pair an item from either the new 2020 Mini Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration Catalog with an item from the Annual Catalog. Today I am sharing a stamp set that is available in the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog…Happy Birthday to You which means that you can get this Stamp Set for FREE with a $50 purchase!
I paired it with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder that is available in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. It gives the background a little pop but it accentuates the flowers on the cake.
I colored the flowers with Stampin’ Blends Markers in Night of Navy and Mint Macaron, and then added some Wink of Stella to the cake and the center of the flowers to make it feel a little fancy. You can see it gives it a little extra shine and sparkle.
Then I just popped on a bow – which I also colored with the Stampin’ Blends Marker so it would perfectly match the cake flowers. Stampin’ Blends Markers are alcohol based, so you can easily color your piece of ribbon and it is almost instantly dry, making it an easy way to custom color your ribbons to match any card. All that was left was to add a sentiment to the front….
And a little flower decoration to the inside of the card and this card was finished.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you will need:
- Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set
- Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Night of Navy Cardstock- Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½”; Score and Fold at 4 ¼”, plus Cut – 3 ⅜” x 1 ½” (banne)
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 ¾” (Embossed). Plus Cut – 3 ½” x 3 1’2” (cake- fussy cut), plus Cut – 3 ⅛” x 1 ¼” (banner)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy
- Stampin’ Blends: Night of Navy (Light & Dark), Mint Macaron (Light & Dark), Daffodil Delight (Dark)
- Wink of Stella
- ⅛” White Metallic Edged Ribbon (Non-SU) – colored with Stampin’ Blend
- Adhesive: Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots
And here is an extra early announcement too! I fussy cut the cake…which was fairly easy, but on Feb 1st Stampin’ Up has announced that there will be a set of Coordinating dies….making it easy-peasy to “cut” your cake!
Have you been looking at the new 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and wondering about how to purchase everything you want? Maybe now is the time to save yourself some money and sign up to be a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
Purchase a Starter Kit for $99.00
And get ALL of this:
- $125 OF STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS That is $26 worth of products for FREE! Choose anything you want….stamps, dies, punches, paper, ink, embellishments, tools….anything in either the Annual or Mini Catalog!
- A FREE MINI PAPER CUTTER – perfect for all your projects and easy to store when not in use (which won’t be often!)
- A FREE SAMPLE PACK OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – You will receive 48 sheets of double sided 6” x 6” paper – samples from every pack of Designer Series Paper in the new Mini Catalog. (Value $11.50)
- A FREE STAMP SET – choose any stamp set in either the 2020 Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog for FREE! (Value up to $45!). (Excludes Hostess Sets and stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will get one Paper Pumpkin Kit to try for free! (Value $21.00)
- FREE Shipping! (You’ll save at least $12.50!)
- 20% Discount at a minimum until July 2020 or longer, plus the ability to up your discount to 25%! – ask me for details)
- A sneak peak and a chance to pre-order new products when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog comes out in June!
- Access to Demonstrator Only websites and Facebook Groups where there is LOTS of sharing of projects, techniques and ideas.
- There is NO OBLIGATION to hold classes or parties – Hobby Demonstrators are welcome! Do what works for you!
- Be a part of my Card Corner Crew! – a small community of crafters where you get personalized help with creating cards and projects, free tutorials, and more!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
NOT READY TO JOIN YET? You can still check out the new catalogs (see the links below) and place an order….(But if you plan to make purchases that add up to $99, between now and March 31st, you might want to reconsider so you can get all the FREE stuff listed above. You have time to think about it, The offer is good until March 31st). DON’T FORGET…. if you make a purchase of $50 or more from either the 2020 Mini Catalog or the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, you will get the added bonus of choosing an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for FREE! (Like the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set I used for today’s project!)
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Saleabration Catalog
Need a catalog? Go to my Catalog Page and fill out the request form and I’ll pop one into the mail for you!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my new January Host Code UP7SFPNWand choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of January I will send you a package of Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. But don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me! They will not come with your order but will be mailed separately by me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at email@example.com and I will be glad to help or answer any questions.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.