Who doesn’t like shiny new things? Shiny patent leather shoes, shiny pennies, shiny diamonds, Shiny Designer Series Paper, Shiny new cars. Shiny Ornaments….the list goes on and on. Wait….a…..minute. Shiny new Designer Series Paper? Yes!! And it’s appropriately called Brightly Gleaming.
This card features just one of the many patterns in this pack of paper. When you move it back and forth under the light it’s like a card full of shiny goodness.
The big star on the front….how can you miss that is part of the matching Brightly Gleaming Foil Ornaments. Besides the stars, there are also small ornaments and leafy garland. The small stars are called Star Designer Elements. (So obvious), but they pair beautifully with this fun paper.
If you looked closely in the corner, you might have noticed that I did a little embossing on the sentiment. This is one of the sentiment stamps from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set. It’s the reverse of what you usually see, the ink is the background, leaving the lettering the same color as the cardstock – in this case Very Vanilla Cardstock.
I love the way the light makes the stars shine. If you wiggle this card back and forth in the light, it’s like twinkling stars.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set
- Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements
- Star Designer Elements
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 1/2”, and also a piece cut 2 1/8” x 3/4” (for sentiment) and a piece cut 1/4” x 4” (inside)
- Copper Foil – Cut 1/2” x 5 1/4”, and a piece cut 3/8” x 4” (inside)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cur 5 1/4” x 4” (inside), plus a scrap for the sentiment. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment and then trim with Paper Snips leaving a little bit of Very Vanilla cardstock showing.
- Snail Adhesive or Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots (for adhering star)
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
Hope your day will be filled with something bright and shiny in the sky! I just love a sun-shiny day…..and a star filled night.
So how about making this card and then popping it in the mail (well, maybe wait until after Thanksgiving) and give the recipient a shiny greeting in their mailbox.
Get ready for THREE DAYS OF SAVINGS!
That’s right!….for three days only – November 20-22,
SAVE 15% OFF INK PADS AND CARDSTOCK FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Neutrals Collection
- Regal’s Collection
- 2018-2020 In Colors
- 2019-2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy
AND there is more! TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF THE ORIGINAL 10% DISCOUNT on the following:
- 8 Bundles. (Parcels & Petals, Path of Petals, Free as a Bird, Dino Days, Memorable Mosaic, Band Together, Bloom & Grow, and To A Wild Rose Bundle)
- Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
- 2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Hurry, these deals only last for three days, Wednesday, Nov 20th-Friday, Nov 22nd, so get ready to place your order tomorrow!
You can see the complete list of items that will be on sale HERE.
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store. If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use the Host Code UEX67CEA and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of November, I’ll send you a package of Jingle Bell embellishments as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Jingle Bell Embellishments from me.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.