With all the fun new stamp sets in the 2019 Holiday catalog, it’s easy to forget about all the other stamp sets in the 2019-2020 catalog that are waiting for someone to pay them attention. Today’s card features one of those stamp sets, Country Home. Just pair them up with a little of the new Come to Gather Designer Series Paper and you’re good to go
The Country Home Stamp set is great for making fall cards. The milk can, flowers, old vase give you card a vintage feel.
Combine that with the sweet Simply Thankful for all Good Things and Happy Harvest Blessings sentiments and you are ready to make cards for the Thanksgiving season.
There are a lot of layers on this card, so it might seem like it would be difficult, but it’s actually easy if you put it together one layer at a time.
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you’ll need:
- Country Home Stamp Set
- Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- 1st Layer: Early Espresso Cardstock – Cut 5 ⅜ x 4 ⅛”
- 2nd Layer: Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4”
- 3rd Layer: Early Espesso Cardstock – Cut 3 ⅛” x 4 ⅛”
- 4th Layer: Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – Cut 3” x 4”
- Banner: Early Espresso Cardstock – Cut 4 ⅛” x 1 ⅛” and Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 4” x 1”
- Cajun Craze Linen Thread for bow
- Inside Card: Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” and Come to Gather Designer Series Papers – Cut 4” x 1/2”
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Cajun Craze, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
- White Colored Pencil (for cotton)
- Snail Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Triple Banner Punch
And as always, decorate the inside of your card for a little extra fun! Just a little strip of Designer Series Paper can add a lot of interest!
I hope you’ll give this a try!
Paper Pumpkin has not one, but TWO special kits coming up during the months of October and November. The October and November kits coordinate with each other to make your Christmas crafting even easier. One kit makes Christmas cards, the other kit makes Christmas tags! Paper Pumpkin lets you add a handmade personal touch to all your holiday giving! Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by clicking HERE. The deadline to subscribe for the October kit is October 10th! And the deadline to subscribe for the November kit is November 10th! Or just become a monthly subscriber and you can have fun all year long!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store. If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects.
If your order is less than $150, please use the Host Code below and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out. If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of October, I’ll send you a package of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If you’re order is $150 or more, please don’t use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive the new Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels from me.
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any image to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up store for more information or to order the product!
1 thought on “Country Home Hello”