I was feeling so “Beachy” last week that I wrote my blog posts and then forgot to schedule them….guess my mind was on vacation…..maybe dreaming of being at the beach….
Good things come in small packages right? Then you need small cards to go with them!
The stamp set I used Seaside Notions is perfect for these small cards as not only does it have Beachy shells, but it also has three great sentiments that you can use for Birthdays, Thank you and just Thinking of You cards.
These are just about the easiest cards I can think of that still pack a little punch. Maybe it’s the Subtle Embossing….so Subtle that you can barely see it in the photo! (Look at the bottom edge.
Maybe it’s because no matter if your card is just Whisper White on Whisper Whitle or if you add a layer of colored cardstock (Pool Party in this case), they both have a timeless, classy look.
And they are quick and easy….you can make them in just a matter of minutes. So they are great when you are in a hurry to get your present into a little bag or box.
And you can make these cards in your favorite color or give them a more monotone look
If you’d like to make these small cards, this is what you will need:
- Seaside Notions Stamp Set
- Linen Embossing Folder
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 6” x 3”, Score and fold at 3”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Pool Party Cardstock – Cut 2 7/8“ x 2 7’8”
- Crumbcake Cardstock – Cut 2 7/8” x 2 7/8”
- Ink: Pool Party and Crumb Cake
- Twine – about 6”
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1/8” Hole Punch
Try making some small cards today! I know you’ll love how easy and simple they are!
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO JOIN THE FUN!
August 31st is the deadline to take advantage of this great offer. Join Stampin’ Up!and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews new catalogs and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”. And if you join during August, you can order items from the new 2019 Holiday Catalog as part of your $155 worth of free products!
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME TODAY!
Below are the products I used for my cards today. If you need supplies to these cards or for any other papercrafting projects, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more!
And don’t forget to use my AUGUST Host Code above when you place an order of less than $150.00. If your order is more than $150.00, do not use the host code as you will receive Stamping’ Rewards of your own! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.00! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!