Back in June I shared a few cards using the Over the Moon Stamp set. And I asked Cow’s It Going??. But I was recently using these stamps again when I had a Bingo – Down on the Farm class. It was a lot of fun and I had a great group of stampers….including a few men. Everyone likes cows….right? Especially when they are this cute:
Besides the cows, half the fun of the card is the Buffalo Check background. I suppose you could find checked Paper, but it’s more fun to make your own. All you need is the Buffalo Check stamp and your favorite color ink. The stamp does have a distressed look to it….kind of like a worn out flannel shirt, but if you want more coverage, just re-ink and stamp again. (This is especially easy if you are using a stamparatus!)
This is the Over the Moon Stamp Set.
I stamped the cow in the lower right hand corner and then used a 1 3/4” Circle punch to cut him out.
It might look like the cow is attached to a black circle, but he’s not! Instead I used a 2″ circle punch to make a circle hole in the Whisper White cardstock that was stamped with the Buffalo Check background. The black circle outline you see is actually the Basic Black Cardstock mat that is behind it. Maybe you can see it better close up.
The “cow” circle is actually popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Just something a little fun to do to give your card a different look.
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Over the Moon Stamp Set
- Buffalo Check Background Stamp
- 2″ Circle Punch
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch
- 1/8″ Hole punch (for sentiment banner)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; Score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4″ x 4″, and a piece cut 2 1/4″ x 5/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5″ x 3 3/4″, and a piece cut 2 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Real Red
- Stampin’ Blends: Basic Black Dark
- Basic Black Twine
- Paper Snips (to make notch in sentiment banner)
- SNAIL adhesive and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Just peeking out to say….Happy Stamping!
Sharing a few pictures of my Down on the Farm Bingo Night. I had a great group of stampers including two men….both who did great making cards. Bingo was alot of fun and hopefully all the winners are busy using their new Stampin’ Up! products!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A STAMPIN’ UP DEMONSTRATOR?
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO JOIN THE FUN!
August 31st is the deadline to take advantage of this great offer. Join Stampin’ Up!and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews new catalogs and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”. And if you join during August, you can order items from the new 2019 Holiday Catalog as part of your $155 worth of free products!
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME TODAY!
Below are the products I used for my card today. If you need supplies to make this card or for any other papercrafting projects, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more!
And don’t forget to use my AUGUST Host Code above when you place an order of less than $150.00. If your order is more than $150.00, do not use the host code as you will receive Stamping’ Rewards of your own! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.00! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!