If you are coming to my Card & Chat class this coming Monday, August 5th, you might want to come back later next week and read this post….unless you want a sneak peak at one of the cards that we will be making! I warned you….look away now!
I saw this card on another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator’s Facebook Page. Her card was made using the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. Here is the link to Jackie Bolheis’ Blog Post and card – I thought it was a great idea, so I decided to try it using the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper instead.
The fun thing about this card is that not only is it a Fun Fold Card….but it also doesn’t use the traditional cardstock base. The base of this card is actually one of the pieces from the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.
Because these papers are double sided, your card gets a beautiful design on all sides! The paper I chose is the second set from the left….magnolia flowers on one side and a leaf pattern on the other.
Ok….if you are still reading this, here comes the card.
And this is the card when it’s opened all the way. See how pretty the inside is!
Doesn’t this want to make you just go grab a piece of double sided 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper and make this card yourself? And double bonus for you….you can make two cards out of one piece!
This is what you will need:
- Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set
- Magnolia Memory Dies
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/2” x 12”, Score the paper on the long side at 1 3/4”, 4 3/4” and 7 3/4”. Fold it like an accordion
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (for inside sentiment)
- Petal Pink Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 3” (front piece)
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 4” x 2 3/4”
- Whisper White Scraps (or a piece cut 6 3/4” x 2 1/2” will allow you to stamp and die cut 3 small magnolias
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Blends: Mossy Meadow (leaves) – Flirty Flaming Light, Petal Pink Light & Dark, Color Lifter
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black
Show me what you made! I know you tried this….it was too easy not to!
These are the products I used for this card. If you need supplies to make a card of your own, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more!
And don’t forget to use my AUGUST Host Code above when you place an order of less than $150.00. If your order is more than $150.00, do not use the host code as you will receive Stamping’ Rewards of your own! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.00! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!Product List