A few weeks ago, I made posted about my Patriotic Daisies card. I don’t like to waste my paper, so I did a little playing around with the scrap of Real Red Cardstock that I used to punch out the daisy. This is the card that I made from that scrap of paper.
I added a piece of Whisper White behind the daisy scrap, gave the flower a blue circle dot for a center, did a little random stamping of confetti, added a sentiment and voila! Done! Quick and easy!
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need
- Large Daisy Punch
- 3/4” Circle Punch (retired)
- Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set (Retired) – for confetti or choose a favorite stamp with small design
- Hello Cupcake (sentiment) – Choose your favorite one!
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”, plus a piece 5 1/4” x 4” (for inside)
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 4 1/8” x 2 7/8”, plus a small scrap for flower center
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 3 7/8” x 2 5/8”
- Real Red Cardstock – Cut 2 5/8” x 2 5/8” (You can adjust the sizes of this piece and the matting piece depending on the size of your scrap!).
- Ink: Real Red
- Matching Twine or Ribbon (I used Night of Navy Twine)
Even though the base of this card is Whisper White….I still added a inside piece because I wanted to stamp on it and I thought it just gave it a better look to have the extra piece instead of just stamping on the inside.
I hope you’ll play with your scraps of paper too and make something beautiful! I did use stamp sets that are retired for the confetti background and the sentiment….because they are favorites of mine….and just because stamps are retired doesn’t mean they can’t be used! Because this card is made of scraps….just choose your own favorite sentiments and cardstock colors when you create your card.
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO EARN YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPON!
PLACE YOUR ORDER BY JULY 31st!
During the month of July for every $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5.00 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem August 1-31st! And….there is NO LIMIT to the number of coupons that you can earn….so shop all month long! Your bonus coupon codes will be emailed to you…so make your your email address in your order is correct! And don’t lose that email (Print it out and put it in a safe place!) as the coupon codes will only be sent once!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A STAMPIN’ UP DEMONSTRATOR?
YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 31st to JOIN!
This is such exciting news that it’s extra, extra special! During July and August you can join Stamp in’ UP! and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews of the new 2019 Holiday Catalog and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS?? CONTACT ME TODAY
LET’S START YOU ON YOUR CRAFTING JOURNEY!
These are the products I used for this card. If you need supplies to make a card of your own, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more! And don’t forget to use my July Host Code above when you place an order! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!