Happy Friday to you! It’s Fun Fold Friday and I’ve got a card full of goodness….triple goodness!
It looks like a regular card from the front….but open it up and it gives you triple the goodness!…..because it’s a Triple Fold Out card.
This card is a great way to use up some of your smaller bits of paper. I’ve made a bunch of cards using the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper lately, so it was an easy choice to use up some of my smaller pieces I had leftover from previous projects. There are great variety of patterns on both sides so it is easy to mix and match the florals, with the stripes and big and small flowers.
Pair this beautiful paper with the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and coordinating Magnolia Memory Dies and you have a winning combination.
For the magnolia flower on the front, I used these pieces from the Magnolia Memory Dies. You’ll need to cut two of the each of the outline petals and one of the more solid piece, plus two leaves and a flower center.
I used a sponge dauber and Petal Pink Ink to lightly brush on a little color to my magnolia flower. I started in the middle of the petals and then just brushed outward.
Before putting the flower pieces together use your bone folder to give the ends of the petals a little curl. Adhere the flower layers together with a small bit of Liquid Multipurpose Glue just in the center. Start with the biggest petals and alternate the direction of the petals so you have a full flower when you’re finished.
That little fuzzy center? Those are one of the fun new embellishments called Perennial Essence Floral Centers. Makes it almost seem like a real flower, doesn’t it?
This card is also a little different because it doesn’t open like a normal card. So you might be wondering where you would write your own note….this space on the inside doesn’t really leave you much room.
Instead you just flip the card over….and write on the back!
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set
- Magnolia Memories Dies
- Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock cut 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”, plus cut a square for the front – 2 5/8” x 2 5/8”.
- 1st Layer: Petal Pink Cardstock – Embossed using the Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Plus cut a square piece for the front – 2 1/8” x 2 1/8”.
- 2nd Layer – Triple Fold Out Piece – Mossy Meadow Cardstock – Cut 11” x 4 1/4”, Score on the long side at 1 1/2”, 3”, 5 1/2” and 8”. Fold on the score lines like an accordion.
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – Cut the following: one piece 4” x 1 1/4” (front), one piece 4” x 1 1/4” (Green striped), one piece 4” x 2 1/4” (pink striped) and one piece 4” x 2 3/4” (biggest piece)
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 4” x 2 1/4” (for sentiment) and one piece cut 5 1/4” x 4” (for back of card), plus scraps for the Magnolia Flower.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – Cut 2 5/8” x 2 5/8”, plus scraps for the two flower leaves.
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – scrap for flower center
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers (or use a rhinestone/small jewel embellishment)
- Ink: Petal Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black and Mossy Meadow
- Stamping Blends: Petal Pink Light and Mossy Meadow Light
- SNAIL adhesive and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
If you’d like to decorate your envelope flap, you’ll need a piece of matching Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper cut 6” x 2 1/2”. Adhere with Liquid Multipurpose glue (a very thin line all around the outside) matching the edge of the Designer Series Paper with where the envelope flap folds. Use Paper Snips to cut off the excess paper.
I hope you’ll try this card. It might look like a lot, but if you cut all the pieces first and then put them together, it’s really fairly quick and easy!
I’d love to see what you create!
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO EARN YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPON!
DON’T FORGET TO PLACE YOUR ORDER BY JULY 31st TO GET YOUR $5 COUPON!
During the month of July for every $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5.00 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem August 1-31st! And….there is NO LIMIT to the number of coupons that you can earn….so shop all month long! Your bonus coupon codes will be emailed to you…so make your your email address in your order is correct! And don’t lose that email (Print it out and put it in a safe place!) as the coupon codes will only be sent once!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A STAMPIN’ UP DEMONSTRATOR?
YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 31st to JOIN!
This is such exciting news that it’s extra, extra special! During July and August you can join Stamp in’ Up! and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews of the new 2019 Holiday Catalog and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS?? CONTACT ME TODAY
LET’S START YOU ON YOUR CRAFTING JOURNEY!
These are the products I used for this card. If you need supplies to make a card of your own, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more! And don’t forget to use my July Host Code above when you place an order of less than $150.00. If your order is more than $150.00, do not use the host code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.00! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!