Ride with the windows open…..this is I rarely do! I like my air conditioning especially in the summer heat, but there are plenty of people who do all the time….So I guess this card is for them.
The new RIDE WITH ME STAMP SET is a little bit of fun and perfect for a birthday card for the man in your life.
And the best part if that you can give that man is very own truck for his birthday without breaking the bank! (Of course, if I was thinking straight, I would have made a blue truck to match the card….)
Isn’t that the cutest thing? And it’s so easy to make because the coordinating die set TRUCK RIDE comes with a die that all you need to do is cut it with your die cutting machine and start folding. There are even dies for all the extra details….tires, bumpers, front grill.
And don’t forget to stamp your cardstock before folding it! You don’t have to ask how I know….here it is.
I got so excited the first one I cut out that I forgot to stamp the details, so I have a truck with no windows, door handles, fenders. So I set right out and made another one and did it right this time….even added a little “sign” on the back tailgate!
If you’d like to make this card (or truck!) this is what you’ll need:
- Ride with Me Stamp Set
- Truck Ride Dies
- Stitched Rectangle Dies (optional)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Balmy Blue Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 4” (or cut with Rectangle Stitched Die)
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 3/4” (or cut with Rectangle Stitched Die)
- Whisper White Cardstock – scraps for truck and balloons
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Balmy Blue
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Smokey Slate (Dark) Basic Black and Crumb Cake (Light)
- Paper Snips (fussy cutting truck)
- SNAIL adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
And don’t forget the inside too!
EXCITING NEWS! BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
Earn in July – Spend in August!
During the month of July for every $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5.00 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem August 1-31st! And….there is NO LIMIT to the number of coupons that you can earn….so shop all month long! Your bonus coupon codes will be emailed to you…so make your your email address in your order is correct!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A STAMPIN’ UP DEMONSTRATOR?
NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN!
This is such exciting news that it’s extra, extra special! During July and August you can join Stamp in’ UP! and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews of the new 2019 Holiday Catalog and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS?? CONTACT ME TODAY
LET’S START YOU ON YOUR CRAFTING JOURNEY!
These are the products that I used to make this card. Click on any image (or the shopping link below) and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store for more details. While you are there, look around at all the other fun products that Stampin’ Up! has to offer – with the new 2019-2020 Annual catalog release in June….it’s the perfect time to check out the new products being offered!And don’t forget to use my new July Host Code above when you place an order! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and papercrafting!