If you’re a crafty person or a wanna-be crafty person, you need to Follow Your (He)Art. Some people love to paint, others like to watercolor…or maybe just color with crayons or pencils. Or maybe you like to fold and glue things together. Maybe you just like to put ink to paper with a rubber stamp. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do all of these things?? YOU CAN! And I can show you how! Just click here: CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS and find class that you’d like to attend! There are links on that page to where you can sign up….or just leave a comment at the end of this post!
I hope you’ll join me and try out your crafting skills! Or if you think you don’t have any….It’s easy to learn how! You will be surprised how easy it is to make cards, home decor, boxes, gift bags, treat holders and more with no experience!
I used the appropriately called IT STARTS WITH ART stamp set and made this:
This is the IT STARTS WITH ART stamp set and the coordinating ARTS & CRAFTS DIES.
This card is more for someone who likes to craft with ribbons & buttons, while my card is more for someone ho likes to draw and color. The background of both cards is made by just taking a stamp and inking it with the same color as the cardstock and making a random pattern. It adds a little interest to your card without taking away from the focal image.
This card is super simple to make…this is what you’ll need:
- It Starts with Art Stamp Set
- Arts and Crafts Dies
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
- Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
- Snail Adhesive, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½”; Score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – Cut 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – Cut 3 ¾” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 3 ½” x 2 ¼”, plus piece 2 ½” x ½” and a piece for the inside 5 1/4” x 4”
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – scrap for pen
Hope you’ll try this card and don’t forget to RSVP that you’re coming to Stampin’ Sunday!
Below are the products I used in today’s project: If you click on an image it will take you right to my Online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can find more product information. Browse around while you’re there! If you do not have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would love to be yours! Simply choose me as your demonstrator when prompted during check-out. I’m happy to help you on your creative journey…so if you need help ordering, have questions about a product or how to use it, please let me know! I’d love to share my stamping knowledge with you!
Please use this HOST CODE: J4JGYFM3 when ordering if you are ordering less than $150 worth of products and I will send you a free gift as a Thank You from me! Do NOT use the host code when ordering if your order is $150 or MORE as you will earn your own Stampin’ Rewards (starting at $15!) that you can redeem for FREE products.
PAPER PUMPKIN…..it’s never too early to make sure that you’ll get the JULY PAPER PUMPKIN kit. The deadline to order is July 10th, but to make sure you don’t miss it, sign up by clicking HERE.
The July kit coordinates with three of the new product suites in the new 2019-2020 Annual catalog, – Woven Threads, Garden Lane and Come Sail Away, but you don’t have to have those products to enjoy this fun kit! This is a sneak peak to what is inside:
- Makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile