Time is running out to purchase this bright, bold and fun Bloom by Bloom stamp set and Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper as it retires on June 3rd….or sooner as it’s only available while supplies last!
I’m not necessarily a big flower person….might have something to do with allergies….but these are like the plastic flowers of the card world….you can have lots all around and nary a sniffle!
I even added a few more flowers that were punched with one of the bitty blooms punches. These are unfortunately have sold out and are not available, but you can stamp other flowers from the Bloom by Bloom stamp set.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Happiness Blooms Stamp Set (dots on white)
- Country Home Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Bitty Blooms Punch
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½” ; Score at 4 ¼”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4”
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 3 ¾”, for inside – Cut a strip ½” x 5 ½”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 1 ¾” x 3 ¾”, plus scrap for scalloped oval
- Whisper White Cardstock 0 Cut 1 ½” x 3 ¾”, plus scrap for oval
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (flower centers)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Glue dots (ribbon & flowers)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (attach ovals)
- Snail Adhesive
The new annual catalog is coming June 4th! This is the cover….I can’t show you the inside yet….but I’ll be sharing new stamp sets, Designer Series Papers, new ink colors, ribbons, embellishments….lots of goodness is packed inside these pages! If you don’t have a new catalog and would like a copy, click on the catalog link above and I’ll be happy to put one in the mail to you!
Need Supplies? Shop at my online Stampin’ Up Store to buy all the supplies you need to make this card…and many more! I appreciate your business and would be happy to be your demonstrator. If you need help choosing products or ordering, please contact me. I’d be happy to help you! Click on the link below to start shopping or check out the specific products you might need in list below.
If you are making a purchase of less than $150, please use my HOST CODE: when prompted during check-out.
If your order is $150 or more, do not use the Host Code as you will recieve your own Stampin’ Rewards. Rewards start at $15 (10% of your purchase).
These are the products used in my card today.