We all face challenges everyday….whether if it’s a project at work, or trying to juggle too many things during the day, or a relationship struggle, there are challenges around every corner. But this card I’m sharing today is more about challenging you to step out of your box and Do Something Awesome….Every. Single. Day. Get out! Explore! See the World! There are lots of exciting places to see and visit and experiences to….well….experience!
This is a bright card….but if you want to get someone’s attention to Do Something Awesome….well, this will do it! This Pineapple Punch cardstock certainly delivers a punch of “Wow”! The stamps I used for this card are part of the En Route Stamp Set are obviously travel related,
And I didn’t use just one layer of Pineapple Punch, I used two! The top layer is embossed with the Map’s Etc. Embossing Fiolder you see about. You can see some of the details better in this picture:
You don’t have to take a train, plane or bus, you don’t even need to stray too far from home to do something awesome. Take a walk around your neighborhood. Visit a local museum. Try a new restaurant. Go on a picnic in the park….or at the beach….or don’t want to drag your kids anywhere?….picnic in your back yard. Try out a new flavor at your favorite ice cream shop.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score at 4 1/4”
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” ( Emboss with Maps, Etc. Embossing Folder), plus scraps for small circles and a piece 4” x 1/2” (inside)
- Blueberry Bushel Cardstock – Cut 3 3/8” x 2”, plus scraps for small circles
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (for inside), a piece cut 3 1/4” “x 1 7/8” (or use the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies), plus scraps for small circles
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel
- Punches: 3/4” circle Punch, 1” circle Punch and 1 1/4” Circle Punch
- 1/8” Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain ribbon
- Best Route Enamel Shapes
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (for embossed Layer & Yellow Circle Layer)
- Snail Adhesive and Glue Dots (bow)
Let me know what you did that was awesome! Happy Stamping!
The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog will be officially available on June 4th! Several items I used for this card will NOT be in the new catalog….they are retiring on June 3rd….and are only available while supplies last! If you’d like to add these items to your collection, please order soon before they are gone forever!
These are the products used for today’s card. If you click on any of the links below you will be taken to my online Stampin Up! Store where you can purchase these products for yourself! If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would love for you to be my customer and let me help you bring out your creative journey! Just choose me as your demonstrator when prompted during check out…..and please use the following HOST CODE: 9ZNCTJES.