I have a little spot in my house….that is mine….all mine….and it’s set up to be my crafting spot. I could call it a “Crafting Cave”….but it’s not in a basement, so it not dark and cave like. In fact it’s actually quite bright (at least it is when it’s sunny outside and not raining!). It could be my “She-Shed”….but it’s not outside….it’s in my home. I call my little Stampin’ Up Business Pat’s Card Corner….in fact that is where you can find me on Facebook, Instagram and Etsy. But if you are looking for me in person, you’ll find me here most days….crafting in my corner of the house….the room over the garage. I’m fortunate because we have a larger than normal garage (it’s 2 1/2 car garage…although not sure why they call it that because who has 1/2 a car…and why would you keep it in a garage?). I have lots of shelving units (Expedit/Kallax from IKEA) and I display a lot of the cards that I’ve recently made, boxes and treat bags/holders I’ve tried and cards I might use for my Card & Chat classes. Today I was taking some cards down…..because I have more to put up!…. when I ran across This Little Piggy card!
We made these cards in one of my Card & Chat classes about a month ago, but I forgot to share it on my blog. The stamp set I used for this card is called: This Little Piggy.
Such happy little piggies….and who said Pigs can’t fly!….or dance…I think the pig with the daisy is doing a little dance. But I chose this little piggy because he has such a cute smile.
And you’ll find out when you open this card that this little piggy wasn’t “running all the way home”….he’s saying “Thank You!”
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Stamp Set: This Little Piggy
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½ ; scored at 4 ¼”
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4” – Embossed with Basket Weave Embossing Folder
- Whisper White Cardstock – For largest circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4” (for inside)
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – largest Scalloped Circle from Layering Circles Framelits
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – scalloped circle from Layering Circles Framelits
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green (grass), Crumb Cake Lite (dirt), Flirty Flamingo Light & Dark (Pig)
- Poppy Parade ¼” Mini Striped Ribbon
- Glue Dots & Snail Adhesive
- Pearls – Color with Stampin’ Blends
Hope you’ll try this….it’s fun and easy!
Stamping is fun and an easy way to be creative! Are you interested in taking a class? Would you like to host a stamping workshop with a group of your friends—you can earn free products and get exclusive hostess gifts. Do you belong to a group that needs a fun event to add to their calendar? Contact my be leaving a comment below and let’s stamp together!
Product List! These are all the products I used to make the card in today’s post. Click on any of the items and you’ll be taken to my store where you can get more information….or place an order! I appreciate your business and would be glad to be your demonstrator. If you need help choosing products, please contact me…I’ll be glad to help! If you do place an order, I’d love for you to choose my as your demonstrator and for you to use the HOST CODE below when prompted during check-out