This card might look familiar if you read my previous blog post about presents last Friday. Check out that post HERE. I used the same layout, but just changed the colors and sentiment, …and I have a different card….and for a different occasion too!
The background paper is from the same bright and cheery How Sweet It is Designer Series Paper but I chose a side of the paper that was a little less busy but sweet enough for a baby. And instead of coloring the presents with bright bold colors, I used the softer shades of Light Pool Party, Light Daffodil Delight and Light Pink Pirouette (retired).
The sweet sentiment is from the Fabled Friends Stamp Set and just seemed to fit this card perfectly….because I think this card is just darling too! For the inside (you know I like to decorate a little bit there) I cut the little tag off a few other presents and used those along with a thin strip of the polka dot paper to make a cute little side border.
I think the inside of the card looks as good as the outside, don’t you?
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Birthday Cheer Stamp Set
- Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies (optional)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x8 1/2” ; Scored at 4 1/4”
- How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, plus a piece 1/2” x 4” for inside
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – Cut 4 3/8” x 3” (or use the 5th smallest Rectangle die)
- Whisper White Card Stock – Cut 2 5/8” x 4” (or use the 4th smallest Rectangle die)
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 2 1/4” x 5 1/4” (to stamp 3 presents), a piece 5 1/4” x 4” for inside, plus scraps for 3 small tags
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento and Coastal Cabana
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Pool Party Light, Pink Pirouette Light & Dark (retired) and Daffodil Delight Light & Dark
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Hope you liked this card and I hope that you’ll experiment with your papers and ink colors to see how you use the same design, but have two different looks to your card.
Just so you can compare…here they are side by side
Creativity reduces stress!….and Stamping is being creative! What a great combination! I’d love to be your demonstrator and help you bring out your creative side! Are you interested in taking a class? Would you like to host a stamping workshops with a group of your friends? – you can earn FREE products and get exclusive hostess gifts! Do you belong to a group that needs a fin event to add to their calendar?…..Or would you just like to relax and stamp with a group of friends? I can help with all of that! Contact me by leaving a comment below and let’s stamp together!
Product List – These are all the products I used on my card today. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up Store. Please use the following Host Code during check-out: 4BJTUZ2Z unless you are ordering more than $150.00 worth of products. If so do not use the Host code as you will earn your own Stampin’ Rewards. Rewards start at $15.00 worth of products of your choosing.