I’m still not done with Christmas Cards…..but usually I’m only making one….that means that anyone who gets a Christmas card from me will get something different! This card requires very little stamping….only the sentiment is stamped because the Santa’s Workshop Designer Series paper does all the work.
The little elves are cut directly from the paper. And just layered with other paper from the same set of paper.
And I added a little paper on the inside too! Somehow putting something decorative on the inside makes the card feel finished.
This is what you’ll need for this simple card:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score at 4 1/4”
- Shade Spruce Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, plus a scalloped oval (cut from this piece), plus a piece 1/2” x 5 1/2” (for inside of card)
- Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper (Candy Cane Stripe) – Cut 5” x 3 3/4” and a piece cut 1/4” x 5 1/2” (for inside of card)
- Banner – Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 1 3/8” x 5 1/2” and scrap for scalloped oval
- Banner – Poppy Parade Cardstock – Cut 1 1/8” x 5 1/4”
- Banner – Santa’s Workshop DSP (Elf paper) cut 1” x 3”
- Ink – Shaded Spruce
- Sentiment – Mistletoe Season Stamp Set
- Green Ribbon – (non- SU) just random green ribbon I had
Hope you enjoy the elves…..And why not make a gift card holder to match??
You can find the directions in my post about gift cards in this post from last week – Christmas Gift Week – More Gift Card Holders
Need Supplies? Click on the image below (or the shopping card image in the sidebar) and it will take you directly to my Stampin’ Up! shopping site. If you don’t already have a demonstrator….I would love to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator when checking out. If your order is less than $150, please use the HOST CODE (SWEDPGDF) and I will send you a small thank you gift for ordering with me. If your order is more than $150….DO NOT use the Host Code as you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards with your order.