Isn’t it fun when you can do two things at once? Not the old “pat your head and rub your tummy” at the same time. I haven’t tried it lately, but I used to be able to do it. Now I’m more into multitasking with the cards I am making. December is the time of year that you everyone seems to be more in a rush than usual and if I can accomplish two things at the same time…then woo-hoo! And what I am sharing today can do two things! First it is a greeting card….but it also holds a gift card….so it’s a card and present all rolled into one!
And you’ll notice that I’m still playing with my Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper and Signs of Santa Stamp set. These elves are just so cute!!….but I bet they are mischievous too!….wonder where he looks like his running to??
To catch up with his elf friend who is carting a wagon ful of presents??
No….he’s heading straight to the gift card!
If you’d like to make this card….I hope you have a little stash of these items as they are now all discontinued…they were so popular they sold out!
- Signs of Santa Stamp Set
- Santa’s Signpost Framelit Dies
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11” , Score at 5 1/2” and at 2 1/2”
- Garden Green Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, Cut 2 3/4” x 4” and Cut 2 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 x 3 3/4” and scraps for elves, cart and signpost
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 1/2” x 3 3/4” and cut a piece 2” x 3 3 /4”
- Poppy Parade Ink
- Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette (retired) and Shaded Spruce.
- 1” hole punch (cut 1/2 circle out of the end where the gift card pocket will be as a fingerhold to more easily get the gift card out.
Even though you can’t order this paper and stamp set anymore, you can make this same card with any other matching papers.
Need Supplies? Click on the image below (or the shopping card image n the sidebar) and it will take you directly to my Stampin’ Up! shopping site. If you don’t already have a demonstrator….I would love to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator when checking out. If your order is less than $150, please use the HOST CODE (SWEDPGDF) and I will send you a small thank you gift for ordering with me. If your order is more than $150….DO NOT use the Host Code as you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards with your order.