Make sure you read all the way to the bottom! Stampin’ Up! has a special present for you!
Everybody loves presents! From the gift wrapping, to the bows, to the frantic tearing off of paper, to the finally opening of the box and the ooohhs and aahhh of discovering what is inside. Birthday or Christmas, my daughters will tell you that I wrap presents so it’s like trying to get into Fort Knox to get them open. I’m great at ribbon (scissors are usually required) and I tape everything…..all four sides of the box. It gives them plenty of time to shake it and wonder as they unwrap. But today I am sharing a fun card with presents….and it’s easy to open!
One of the great things about this card is that you get to create your own paper! The strip of “present” paper was done by randomly stamping the present image from the Signs of Santa Stamp Set. It’s the little image in between Santa & Mrs. Claus.
Then all you have to do is color it in to match your other background papers or base card. I chose Coastal Cabana and Poppy Parade for my papers. I also did a little decorating on the inside of the card too.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Signs of Santa Stamp Set
- Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Scored at 4 1/4”
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – Cut 2 1/2” x 5”; plus scrap for scalloped oval
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 2 1/4” x 4 3/4”; plus scrap for oval, elf and wagon
- Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party
- Ink: Memento Black and Poppy Parade
- 1/4” Coastal Cabana Ribbon (the ribbon I used is retires, but you could also use any matching ribbon)
Get ready to make your own wish list! (See below!)
SPECIAL STAMPIN’ UP SALE STARTS TOMORROW! – In celebration of their 30th birthday Stampin’ Up has a present for you!—- They will be offering 15% off select stamp sets beginning on Tuesday, October 23 at 12:00am (MT) and ending at 11:59pm (MT) This sale will only last 24 hours!! Click HERE to see the list of stamp sets that are one sale!
Here are a few more details:
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period. Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, Stampin’ Up! will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! runs out of any stamp sets, they will honor the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon they are able to fulfill your order.
Browse thru your catalog or jump online to my Stampin’ Up Store by clicking on the image below and start making the your list of the Stamp Sets you want to get, then click on the image below and go shopping! And don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator and use the October Host Code: VSCVPR9H. I appreciate your business!