In my last post, I shared with you a Halloween Treat Box that I made to hold a Russell Stover Marshmallow Pumpkin. (You can see that post HERE.) Today I am sharing another box for an even bigger treat!
This box holds Halloween Marshmallow Peeps!
I used the Black and White Designs Designer Series Papers for my box. These papers can be alot of fun because you can color in the stripes, or boxes to give your paper a whole new look! You can also use your blending brushes to color the backgrounds too. So lots of possibilites!
I used three colors – Pumpkin PIe, Parakeet Party and Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers to color my paper, but you could also just choose two colors….like Parakeet Party and Highland Heather. I love the color combination of Parakeet Party and Black!
The stamp set I used is called Bewitching and features a few different witches hats. This stamp set also has a coordinating punch, but it is already sold out and discontinued, so if you missed the chance to purchase this bundle, it’s super easy to use your Paper Snips and just fussy cut the hat the same time you fussy cut the shoes.
For the hat and for the witches boots, I used my Stamperatus to stamp the images. The reason is that to get really good coverage with the black ink, it sometimes needs to be stamped more than once. The Stamperatus allows you to stamp multiple times in the same spot. So you can ink your stamps, stamp, then re-ink and stamp again. (Watch the video to see how that works!)
I used my Stampin’ Blends markers again to color the dots on the witch’s hat and her socks. This Bewitching Stamp set does not have any sentime to, so I turned to last year’s Halloween Stamp set – Cutest Halloween to find one.
If you would like to make this box, you will need these supplies:
- Bewitching Stamp Set
- Cutest Halloween Stamp Set (sentiments)
- Punches: Very Best Trio and Witch Hat Builder Punch (or fussy cut with Paper Snips!)
- Dies: Celebration Tags
- Basic Black Cardstock – Cut 10 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ (Score on the LONG side at 3 1/4″, 4 1/2″, 7 3/4″ and 9″, Score on the SHORT side at 1 1/4″ and 7″ and cut a piece 6 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ (Die Cut tag)
- Parakeet Party Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2″ x 3″, Cut 5 1/2″ x 1″
- Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (Then cut on the SHORT side at 1″ (so you will have two pieces 5 1/4″ x 1″ and 5 1/4″ x 2 3/4″)
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 2 pieces 2″ x 2″, plus a scrap for stamping
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Highland Heather
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Embellishments: Silver Mesh Ribbon and Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored (Optional), Paper Snips, Stamperatus, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- OTHER: 5/8″ Thin Velcro Dots and Marshmallow Peeps!
You can watch the video below or click on this link (Bewitching Halloween Peeps Treat Box) and it will take you to my You Tube channel for viewing.
NOVEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN: FROM THE NORTH POLE
November’s Festive Paper Pumpkin kit is a one of a kind holiday-themed crafting experience. Make your Christmas the merriest ever with 12 easy to make tags to adorn your pretty packages! This kit contains enough supplies to make 12 tags – 4 each of 3 designs. It includes Mint Macaron Glitter Die Cuts and Specialty Snowflake Die Cuts, an exclusive stamp set, a Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Spot. (Plus it coordinates with October’s Ho, Ho, Ho Paper Pumpkin kit too!)
Need Christmas packaging to help with your gift giving? Stampin’ Up has you covered! Check out the exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on. The “sacks” are 12 food safe 4″ x 6″ paper bags that feature a festive design in Crumb Cake and are available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only! These bags will be available to order starting October 11th.
HINT: This kit would make a fun activity to do with kids to get them in giving spirit! The deadline to sign up is November 11th. Why not purchase several and have a tag making party with your family and friends! This would make a fun activity at a Cookie Exchange event!
Click Here to order your kit (or kits): FROM THE NORTH POLE PAPER PUMPKIN
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT
The Kit’s Collection has just expanded with the the new Birthday Card Organizer Kit that will be available starting Tuesday, October 4th! This kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
This kit is a great gift idea for Christmas….Or maybe you need one for yourself! But hurry, I think this kit will be very popular and will sell out fast!
While you are on the KITS PAGE – check out this new Christmas Gifting Kit! – This kit has all the supplies to make 9 gift tags and 9 gift card holders! Perfect for your holiday gift giving!
STARTER KIT PROMOTION!
Are there so many products in the catalog that you are having a hard time deciding what to purchase? If your wish list is $99 or more, you’ll save money by becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! But hurry becaause Today, October 31st, is the last day to get this amazing offer – Purchase a Starter Kit for $99 and Choose $155 worth of products!
Your Starter Kit includes your choice of $155 worth of products from the current July-December Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. (That’s $56.00 worth of product for FREE!) plus you will also receive a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit plus FREE shipping and a 20% discount on future purchases (to start). As a Demonstrator you will also get early access to new products and catalogs (typically a month before everyone else). There is no obligation to hold classes, events, you can purchase just for yourself and you can cancel at anytime (but why would you?)
If you are interested in joinging Stampin’ Up and my Card Corner Crew team, please send me an email at Patricia@patscardcorner.com and let’s chat!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my OCTOBER HOST CODE: 3T2RUSZZ when prompted. If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! The gift for October is Red Rhinestone Jewels (Please note: Substitutions may be made if item is not available). If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
If you need help placing an order, please contact me by using tab the top of this blog post and I will be glad to assist you or place the order for you!
These are the products used for today’s project. If you need more specific information about the products, you can check them out by clicking on the product image below. And don’t forget to use the OCTOBER HOST: 3T2RUSZZ when prompted during check-out.