It’s June! And in a few short weeks it will be Father’s Day. Time to celebrate the special men in your life. And time to make a few masculine cards. My husband is not a cook….at least not inside the house, but he does do a decent job cooking outside. He’s great with London Broil, porkchops and of course hamburgers and hotdogs, and he’s a work in progress with chicken, so this is the perfect card for him.
And it’s a Fun Fold card too…..so he can just “Flip” it open. No spatula needed!
Stampin’ Up has a few new stamp sets in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog that are great for making cards for men. But I didn’t even use a stamp set today….I took advantage of the new He’s The Man Designer Series Paper which contains 2 sheets of embellishments that you can use for your cards.
As you can see there is a lot of “manly” designs – classic cars, ties &shoes, camping, and of course the BBQ themed paper I used on my card. But did you notice the paper in the top left corner? Those are all pieces already cut and ready to be punched out and placed on your card. This is a better picture of the entire page. And there are two sheets of these included in the He’s the Man Designer Series Paper pack.
Although I didn’t do any actual stamping for my card using the He’s All That Stamp set, I did use the coordinating All That Dies for the die cuts.
I used the two die cuts that are in the center – to me they remind me of the pattern on argyle socks….my husbands favorite kind of sock and the ones my daughters always give him as gifts, so he has a drawer full!
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies that you will need:
- He’s All That Bundle (He’s All That Stamp Set & All That Dies
- Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set – April 2020 (My Wonderful Family) (inside sentiment)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Cut 5 ½” x 6 ½” – Score on the LONG side at 4 ¼”
- Cut 4 ¼” x 5 ½” – Score on the LONG side at 2 ¾”
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Cut 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut 2 ½” x 4”
- Cut 2” x 5 ¼”
- Scraps for Diamond die cuts and mat for Decal
- He’s The Man Designer Series Paper
- Pattern #1 (Cow / Pig ) – Cut 3 ¾” x 5”
- Pattern #2 (Diamond Pattern) – Cut 1 ¾” x 5”
- Pattern #3 (Cajun Craze Stripe) – Cut 2 ¼” x 3 ¾”, plus strip 2 ½ ” x ¼”
- Die Cut (You’re Flippin’ Awesome)
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 2 ½” x 4”,
- Ink: Cajun Craze or Memento Tuxedo Black (inside sentiment)
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
If you struggle with making cards for the men in your life, then this set of papers has plenty of ideas for multiple occasions – Father’s Day, Birthday, Anniversary, and more.
The January-June Mini Catalog will expire on June 30th and that means it’s time for the Last Chance Products Sale! Items in this catalog are up to 50% off! There are some great deals on a few retiring Designer Series Papers, stamp sets and embellishments! The sale began June 1st, but there is still time to stock up on a few of your retiring favorites! Some products have carried over into the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, but any bundled savings (stamp set & dies or stamp set & punch will no longer be offered after June 30th. Check out what is on the list below!
You read that right! During the month of June all kits are on sale! Buy one, Get one 50% off and the best part is that you get the most expensive kit as the 50% off item! Haven’t bought a kit yet? Kits are a great way to make quick and easy projects as everything you need – papers, stamps, ink, embellishments, die cuts – is right in the box! Kits are great for gift giving (you can get a head start on your Christmas gift list!) as well as for having a crafty get together with friends! There are also several kits that are great for kids!
To check out all the kits currently available, click here: Stampin’ Up Kits
This offer is good until June 30th!
JUNE 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN – PICK OF THE CROP
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE!
Nothing is better than a trip to the local Farmer’s Market to get fresh produce….except maybe when you can get a fresh new Paper Pumpkin Kit filled with fresh ideas, designs, cards and crafts delivered right to your mailbox!
The June Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin kits includes:
- All the supplies you need (cardbases, die cuts, etc) to create nine cards, 3 each of 3 designs, with coordinating envelopes.
- A Calypso Coral Stampin’ Spot
- A cute market-themed stamp set with sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, You’re the pick of the crop”, You’re the sweetest” and more!
- Paper pieces and embellishments that you can mix & match, plus specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards
- A Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8″ x 6″) which can hold several cards for gift giving! And you can stamp on it too! (Additional bags will be available to purchase separately on June 13th.)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
You can order your June Paper Pumpkin Kit HERE.
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Do you like this card and need supplies? The link below contains all the supplies for this card so you can shop for what you need. Simply click here:
You will be directed to a shopping list where you choose the products you’d like to purchase. Once you have chosen what you would like to order, just click on the “Add to Cart” button! You will also have the opportunity to purchase additional products from your wish list too! And please add my HOST CODE when prompted!
If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my JUNE HOST CODE: UAQFYG72 when prompted at checkout. If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
I appreciate your shopping with me! If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! The gift for June is a package of Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels. (Please note: Substitutions may be made if item is not available)
If you need help placing an order, please contact me by using tab the top of this blog post.
These are the products used for today’s project. If you need more specific information about the products, you can check them out by clicking on the product image below. And don’t forget to use the JUNE HOST CODE: UAQFYG72 when prompted during check-out.