As promised I am back to share Part 2 of this Fun Fold Card. In Yesterday’s post I made this card with several of the now retired 2020-2022 In Colors. You can see that post here – A Fun Fold with Old & New In Colors – Part 1. The cards I am going to share today are the same Fun Fold design, but made with several of the new 2022-2024 In Colors – Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbet.
I used the same Flowing Flowers Stamp set, but I did change up the sentiments on the cards. (And used the one that is perfect for today’s tech world – “Sending a card instead of a text”.
Just a reminder that this is a DisINKtive stamp set, which means that all the shading variations are part of the stamp, so you get great artistic detail by just inking up the stamp and stamping. And it makes it look like you spent a lot of time with shading, etc., but it was just a simple one time stamp.
You can’t tell from just looking at the front, but this is a Fun Fold Card….kind of a version of a “Z” Fold, but with lots more room to write on the inside. You can see how it folds here:
The panel on the front hides the inside, where you can see on the card below I did a little more stamping. To add a little detail to the card, I used the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder (now retired) to not only the Basic White panel on the front, but also to the fussy cut flower. On yesterday’s card I also embossed a banner with the sentiment…and now I can let you in on a little secret….I forgot to stamp the sentiment on the card front before I embossed it, so I needed to add the banner. For today’s cards, I remembered to stamp first, emboss later!
I also embossed the flower and added Wink of Stella for some extra sparkle.
This whole card is simple….simple design, simple stamping and simple (and fast) to make. I make all three of these in about 20 minutes. If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Flowing Flowers Stamp Set
- Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder (retired)
- Starry Sky Cardstock –
- Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, Score on the LONG side at 2 1/8” and 4 1/4”
- Cut 4” x 5 1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 1 pieces 3 3/4” x 5”, Cut 1 piece 4” x 5 1/4”
- Ink: Parakeet Party, Starry Sky and Sweet Sorbert
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (optional)
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Simply Scored (optional)
If you would like to watch the video of how to make this card, you can see it on my YouTube channel here: Flowing Flowers Fun Z Fold Card
And did you notice that I stamped the flap of the envelope too? Something pretty to show up in the mailbox!
With the release of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, there is also the release of new In-Colors! They are Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis! There are lots of new products featuring these colors in the new catalog, which you can see here: Annual Catalog 2022-2023
MAY PAPER PUMPKIN – CELEBRATING IN COLOR!
The new 2022-2024 In-Colors are vivid and pop with color! They are perfect for adding fun and brightness to your projects. The May Paper Pumpkin kit – Celebrating In Color is a great way to see all the new In Colors in action. This kit makes 10 cards and also includes 10 coordinating gift card holders as well, so you can send send friends, relatives and co-workers a special surprise in their card too! The kit contains everything you need to make the projects:
- Celebrating In Color Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Ink Spot
- 10 Printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
- Printed In Color Gift Card Holders
- Foiled and Printed Die Cuts
- Adhesive Backed In Color Embellishments
- If you are a first time subscriber, you will also receive a block for stamping.
This kit is not only a gorgeous kit on it’s own, you can also use it to coordinate with In-Color items in the new Annual Catalog like Designer Series Paper, Glimmer Paper, Ribbons, Twine and embellishments.
Get a Chance to Win a Golden Voucher!
A special Golden Voucher worth $25.00 in Stampin’ Up Products will be randomly placed in 200 May 2002 Celebrating in Color Paper Pumpkin boxes! That means that every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber has a chance to win! So don’t put your May Paper Pumpkin kit on a shelf when it arrives in the mail,…open it up and see if you are a winner!
Ready to subscribe? Click on this link: Purchase May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit The deadline to purchase your Paper Pumpkin kit is Tuesday, May 10th!
In Color Starter Kit Promotion
Is your wish list for the new catalog (and new IN-COLORS) bigger than your wallet will allow? Now is the perfect time to think about purchasing the Stampin’ Up Starter kit! If you purchase your kit May 3-May 31, Stampin’ Up is giving away 4 amazing In Color products (worth $66.50!) in addition to the regular starter kit offering. If your wish list is more than $99, then I highly encourage you to get the starter kit instead of placing a regular order. This is what you will receive:
- $125 of Stampin’ Up products of your choice – can be from the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog or the Clearance Rack!
- $66.50 worth of 2022-2024 I”n Color products:
- In Color Grid Paper
- 5 In Color Ink Pads – one of each of the new colors
- Package of In Color Cardstock Assortment
- Package of In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- DISCOUNT! 20% off your Stampin’ Up product purchases1
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE Shipping
Plus you get to be a part of an amazing community of crafters, (including my Card Corner Crew team) who enjoy sharing what they love, plus you get early access to new products and exclusive access to training events with no selling or doing classes required!
Here are a few things to think about:
- There is no obligation to sell products, have home parties, or hold classes. Hobby demonstrators are welcome. Purchase for yourself! (Or buy some kits for friends, they make great gifts!)
- Joining Stampin’ Up is like joining a club full of crafters…thousands of crafters, all over the world! It’s a great way to make new friends and get new crafting ideas.
- Yes, there is a $300 quarterly purchase minimum. But don’t stress over meeting that. If you don’t, you can drop and then sign back up whenever you want, or wait until the next sign-up offer comes along. In the meantime enjoy the 20% discount on all your purchases! Your quarter starts with the first full quarter, so if you sign up in May, you have until September to meet the $300 minimum.
Questions? Please ask! I’d love to answer any questions and/or have you join my team!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my MAY HOST CODE: S3FRQEKQ and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! The gift for May is a package of the new 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots!
If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products used for today’s project. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! site where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the MAY HOST CODE: S3FRQEKQ when prompted!