What is more fun that a box of candy conversation hearts? Not much especially if you are in need of a quick and easy treat to have ready to hand out on Valentine’s Day. First you’ll need to run to the store to purchase the candy hearts and then you can get started on making these:
One of these boxes is made from the Sweet Little Boxes. These boxes come 10 in a package and are food safe, but they are the perfect size for small treats as the finished size is 3 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 5/8”.
The other box pictured above was made with a piece of 9 5/16 x 3 3/4” piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock that I scored and cut. Can you tell which is which?
I did made a “window” in the boxes as I wanted the cute candy conversation hearts to be seen! I used one of the hearts from the Be Mine Dies (retired), but you could use other shapes as well such as a circle, square, oval….just about any die that is small enough to fit on the front of the box. Obviously, you will have to make the window before you put the box together, but also adhere the piece of Designer Series Paper to the front at well before die cutting.
I adhered a piece of “Window Sheet” to the inside of the box. You don’t want your candy to fall out!
If you would like to make these boxes, your will need the following supplies:
- Sweet Little Boxes (or make your own with Basic White Thick Cardstock)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – Cut 9 5/16” x 3 3/4”
- Score on the LONG side at 1/2”, 4”, 4 5/8”, 8 1/8” and 8 3/4”
- Score on the SHORT side at 5/8” and 3 1/8”
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
- Pattern #1 – Cut 2 pieces 2 3/8” x 3 3/8”
- Pattern #2 – Cut 2 pieces 1/2” x 3 3/8” and 1 piece 1/2” x 2 3/8”
- Die cut hearts from the Sweet Talk Paper (piece with conversation hearts!)
- Window Sheet – Cut 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Scraps of Real Red, Highland Heather and Blushing Bride Cardstock – Die cut small hearts
- Ink: Real Red and Highland Heather
- Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 3” (die cut sentiment tag) or use a strip scrap 1/2” x 3”
- Dies: Sweet Hearts Dies and Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder & Dies
- Ribbon: Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon or Real Red Sheer Ribbon
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Want to see how to make these boxes? Check out the video below!
Having trouble seeing the video? You can watch it on my YouTube channel HERE or check out my Pat’s Card Corner Facebook Page HERE and look for the February 10, 2022 post.
Hope you have a Happy Valentine’s Day…..and if you are making cards….don’t forget to put them in the mail today!
NEW KIT! CELEBRATE TODAY MAGNET BOARD KIT
The latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is a fun one! With the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit, you can create and customize your very own framed 12″ x 12″ magnet board with included stickers to organize daily tasks and sentiments of positive affirmations. Since when have daily chores looked so cute?
This is what is included in the kit:
- one framed magnet board (finished size inside of frame is 12″ x 12″)
- sticker sheets, double-sided cards, and double-sided paper to decorate with
- six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
If you’d like to see an Unboxing Video showing the Magnet Board Kit, click HERE!
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!
The All Together Collection is now available. This is an exclusive and and early release collection that is available now with products that will be in the new Annual Catalog that is coming out in a few months, but also has some elements that will only be available until May 2, 2022 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. The 10 new Natural Tones Blends in five color shades will be available after this special promotion in the new Annual Catalog, however, the Stamps, dies and Designer Series Paper will only be available until May 2nd or while supplies last.
You can check out the all the details about the products available on the ALL TOGETHER FLYER
ITS SALE-A-BRATION TIME!
Not familiar with Sale-A-Bration? It’s one of the best times of the year because with each $50 product purchase (not including tax/shipping) you can earn one “Free with $50 purchase item”! For a $100 product purchase you earn two “Free with $50 purchase items (or one “Free with $100” purchase item). The best part? There is no limit to the number of free items you can receive! The Sale-A-Bration catalog is only good through February 28th. You can choose from Stamp Sets or Designer Series Paper (that coordinate with items in the January-June Mini Catalog!) These products are not available for purchase and once the sales period is over, these products are retired.
You can check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my FEBRUARY 2022 HOST CODE: 7N7YVU9Z and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s project. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! site where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: 7N7YVU9Z when prompted: