So many people shop online. including me, that there is a constant stream of delivery trucks in most neighborhoods….so I though why not deliver a a little love and a few Valentine hearts with my own stamped Delivery truck…
This truck image is from the new Best Delivery Stamp Set. Briefly, I did think about coloring the truck brown like UPS, but Bermuda Bay and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends were calling my name….so much prettier!
I did put my own little twist on the truck….instead of stamping hearts falling out the back (see those hearts in the lower left corner?, they are meant to be stamped to look like they are coming out of the back of the truck. I however decided that they needed to come out the exhaust pipe instead! I know a little unusual…
Next time I’m going to stamp that “exhaust” in pink….like it’s perfumed! That “splotch” is from the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set. It’s the long “splotch” next to the lipstick below. I just turned it sideways and stamped!
If you would like to make this card, you will need the following supplies:
- Best Delivery Stamp Set
- Dressed to Impress Stamp Set (Splotch for exhaust)
- Dies: Layering Ovals Dies (Scalloped Oval), Stitched Shapes Dies (Oval) , Sweet Hearts Dies (small hearts)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4” and cut 5 ⅛” x 1 ¼”, plus a scrap for scalloped oval (2 ⅝” x 1 ⅝”)
- Scraps of Cardstock for hearts – Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Blushing Bride
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 5 ⅛” x 1 ⅛”, scrap for truck about 4” x 2 ½”, scrap for oval – (2 ½” x 1 ½”), and 5 ¼” x 4 (inside)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – cut 5 ⅛” x 3 ⅞”, plus a strip cut 5 ¼” x ¼” (inside)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Bermuda Bay Light, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Hope you have a great day!
SAFARI CELEBRATION – FEBRUARY 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!
February’s Paper Pumpkin Kit is now available to order! This all inclusive kit has enough supplies to make 9 cards -3 each of 3 designs and includes card bases, die-cut pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and a Rich Razzleberry Ink Spot. The other colors in the kit are Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz Soft Succulent and Soft Suede. The Stamp Set features a full selection of celebratory sentiments like “You did it”, “Let’s Celebrate”, and “you are so fantastic!” This is a safari themed kit and it’s packed with playful patterns – spots, stripes, squares and more!
So get out your “wild” side and celebrate with a little bit of safari fun and order your kit today!
The deadline to order is February 10th! ORDER HERE!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my JANUARY 2022 HOST CODE: U44ZTWCC and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: U44ZTWCC when prompted!