Do you put a wreath on your front door? Do you change it out for every season or holiday? I do-not. Mainly because my front door does not have a glass or screen door and anything I put up gets weather-beaten in a flash. Even the Christmas Wreath which is the one thing I do hang looks beat-up after a few weeks. So this year I am compensating by putting a wreath on a card.
All I needed was the Seasonal Swirls Dies and a few pieces of cardstock and there it was….a pretty fall wreath. I cut three wreaths – one each in the following colors of cardstock: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and Bumblebee. The Early Espresso wreath formed the base and then I cut the leaves off the other two and adhered them to the wreath base. I wanted the colors to match the piece of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper that I used as a strip down the side.
I used the Wrapped in Texture Embossing folder for the background and then cut the largest circle from the Layering Circles dies to put behind my wreath so it would stand out a little more against the background.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Country Home Stamp Set (or similar for sentiment)
- Seasonal Swirls Dies
- Layering Circles Dies
- Rectangle Stitched Dies (optional)
- Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″; Score and fold at 5 1/2″, plus Cut 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece to die cut wreath
- Early Expresso Cardstock – Cut 1 5/8″ x 5″, plus Cut 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece to die cut wreath
- Bumblebee Cardstock – Cut 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ to die cut wreath
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 1/2″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 3 3/4″ x 5″ (emboss), Cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), Cut 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (circle), plus Cut 3″ x 1″ (sentiment tag)
- Ink: Early Expresso
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The inside is empty (as requested by my friend who asked for an “empty inside”, but you could easily die cut a few tiny leaves and place them along the bottom….so it would look like the lawn of someone who has lots of trees!
SEASONAL SALE IS HAPPENING NOW! – Nov 16-18 ONLY!
The Seasonal Sale is a great time to stock up on the basics! You can save:
- 10% off Cardstock
- 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and 3rd Party pads like Memento and Staz-on)
- 20% off dies.
Please note: the discount applies to products featured in the 2021-2011 Annual Catalog ONLY! Products from the July-Dec Mini Catalog are NOT included.
So get out your 2021-2022 Annual Catalog now, check your stash of cardstock and ink and dies and START SHOPPING! The sale ends on Thursday, November 18th! Click HERE to shop!
Check out the Seasonal Sale Flyer as well as a list of all the items available and the sales prices here: SEASONAL SALE FLYER
JUMP FOR JOIN! SPECIAL – START WITH SAVINGS! GET $125.00 in PRODUCT FOR ONLY $75.00!!
November 4-November 30, purchase the Starter Kit for $75 and choose $125 worth of products of your choice! That’s $50 worth of FREE Stampin’ Up! products!
This is one of the best offers I have seen for purchasing the Start Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! So What is in a Starter Kit anyway?
- Your choice of $125 worth of products….choose your favorite stamp sets, stock up on Cardstock, inks and embellishments, or maybe this is your chance to get the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! (And if you join during the Seasonal Sale….you’ll save even more as you pay the sale price for cardstock, inks and die sets that you choose as part of your Starter Kit!)
- A past Paper Pumpkin Kit (if you’ve never tried these kits, this is your chance! ($21 Value)
- 20% off on future orders! (It’s like having a permanent coupon!)
- FREE Shipping! ($12.50 value)
- Business Supplies (Catalogs, order forms etc), just in case…but there is absolutely no obligation to sell, host parties, etc. You can just enjoy the perks of being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and getting your 20% discount as a Hobby Demonstrator.
- You can cancel at any time!
Want to know my favorite perks?
- getting to see and ORDER FROM the catalogs at least a month in advance!
- Getting a discount on everything! That includes everything in the current catalogs including already discounted bundles, plus items already discounted that are in the Clearance Rack.
- You can join my card crew team…. a wonderful group of women (and men!) who have a common love of crafting and are always ready to share ideas and projects. Plus optional training if you decide that you want to make a little money on the side…or just stay a hobby demonstrator and purchase for yourself!
So….What are you waiting for? The offer doesn’t get any better than this!
December’s Paper Pumpkin kit “Lots of Pun” is available NOW to order! What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough “egg-citing” elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! “Egg-cellent” for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
- The kit contains supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—with 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, A Classic Stampin’ Spot (ink), exclusive Stamp Set, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Poppy Parade
Sign up now through December 10th to receive your own Paper Pumpkin kit by clicking HERE.
You can sign up to receive a monthly kit where you will be billed each month or you can purchase a subscription plan of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. You can stop and re-start your subscription whenever you want! Kits are a great way to acquire small stamp sets and ink as there is a new stamp set each month and a new Stampin’ Spot (small ink pad).
EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION – AVAILABLE NOV 2, 2021-JAN 3, 2022
The Eden’s Garden Bundle is an early release product from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. the Bundle includes the Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies which can also be ordered separately. However there are three exclusive products that coordinate that will only be available during this special promotion and these three products will only be available during this special promotion period.
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems (Cherry Cobbler & Soft Succulent)
You can find all the details here on this flyer: EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the produ cts online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my NOVEMBER HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR when prompted!