I was asked a question the other day and I hesitated a little before I answered. The question was “Now that you are done making Halloween things, are you making Thanksgiving cards?” I thought for a couple seconds and said, “People don’t really send many Thanksgiving cards, so I’m more focused on Christmas”. Ha! Wrong Answer. Later when I get home the first thing that pops up on my Facebook screen is this picture:
And then about an hour later, I get a text message from a good friend…..”Can you make me 12 Thanksgiving cards?” So it that’s not a sign that I need to be more focused on Thanksgiving this week, well, then I don’t know what is! So this week-end I made the 12 Thanksgiving cards and they will go in the mail to my friend (who loves to send cards!) so that she can get them in the mail. I decided to share some of the cards with you this week. Here is the first one:
Thought I would start out simple and work my way up. This card uses the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper.
Not sure why, but this paper on the bottom right just spoke “Thanksgiving” to me. Maybe it was the wheat stalks.
I paired it with some Soft Suede and Basic White Cardstock, added a sentiment from the Country Lane Stamp Set (which is now retired) but has several good Thanksgiving themed sentiments.
And popped on a little bit of Fine Art Ribbon. I love the little bit of sparkle and the rustic texture of that ribbon.
This is an easy card to make and if you have the following supplies (or something similar), you can make it too. Here is what you will need:
- Soft Suede Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, Score and fold at 4 1/4”, plus a scrap for the sentiment
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”, and cut 5 1/4” x 4” (inside), plus a scrap for the sentiment
- Country Lane Stamp Set (or similar sentiment)
- Ink: Soft Suede
- Fine Art Ribbon
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or Stampin’ Seal), Dimensionals
- Dies: Tasteful Labels (sentiment tag), Forever Flourishing (Stem) and Seasonal Swirls (stem)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The inside is blank at the request of my friend who wanted the cards. She likes to write her own thoughts and notes.
After I finished (or thought I had finished) the card, I decided that it needed just a little something extra, so I got out the some dies to cut a few stems and then I used glue dots to tuck them under the sentiment tag. (Seasonal Swirls – Brushed Metallic Gold stems and Forever Flourishing – Soft Suede stems).
Hope you like this card!
Question of the day: Do you send Thanksgiving cards?
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO ORDER THE GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!!
What is Gifts Galore? It’s November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
This kit is a fun activity to do with children or as a Holiday Family Activity to make treats for friends, neighbors, the mail carrier, UPS (or Amazon) Delivery Driver, Grocery Store Clerks, Restaurant workers, First Responders and more! The list goes on and on….so maybe buy an extra kit or two!
You can order your kits here! Buy hurry….kits are available to order through November 10th or while supplies last! Typically November’s kit is very popular and with these cute snowmen, it would not surprise me if this kit sold out early! Click here to order: GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION – AVAILABLE NOV 2, 2021-JAN 3, 2022
The Eden’s Garden Bundle is an early release product from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. the Bundle includes the Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies which can also be ordered separately. However there are three exclusive products that coordinate that will only be available during this special promotion and these three products will only be available during this special promotion period.
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems (Cherry Cobbler & Soft Succulent)
You can find all the details here on this flyer: EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION
JUMP FOR JOIN! SPECIAL – START WITH SAVINGS! GET $125.00 in PRODUCT FOR ONLY $75.00!!
November 4-November 30, purchase the Starter Kit for $75 and choose $125 worth of products of your choice! That’s $50 worth of FREE Stampin’ Up! products!
This is one of the best offers I have seen for purchasing the Start Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! So What is in a Starter Kit anyway?
- Your choice of $125 worth of products….choose your favorite stamp sets, stock up on Cardstock, inks and embellishments, or maybe this is your chance to get the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
- A past Paper Pumpkin Kit (if you’ve never tried these kits, this is your chance!
- 20% off on future orders! (It’s like having a permanent coupon!)
- FREE Shipping!
- Business Supplies (Catalogs, order forms etc), just in case…but there is absolutelty no obligation to sell, host parties, etc. You can just enjoy the perks of being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and getting your 20% discount!
Want to know my favorite perks?
- getting to see the catalogs at least a month in advance – and pre-order from them advance too! I’ll get to see the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog on November 15th!
- Getting a discount on everything! That includes everything in the current catalogs including already discounted bundles, plus items already discounted that are in the Clearance Rack.
- Joining a wonderful group of women (and men!) who have a common love of crafting and are always ready to share ideas and projects
So….What are you waiting for? The offer doesn’t get any better than this!
Purchase your starter kit today! (Click on Join!)
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the produ cts online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my NOVEMBER HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR when prompted!