I’ve finally had a chance to get into my craft room and make something! Yeah! I’ve got lots of leftover Halloween candy so it’s being recycled into treat boxes for Christmas….like this one:
It came out much better than I thought and that is all due to the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper. If you like puppies and kittens (and maybe hamsters??) then you’ll like the Sweet Stockings Suite of products. It includes the Sweet Little Stockings Stamp Set and Stockings Dies…..
and this fun set of papers called Sweet Stockings! Aren’t those strings of light bulbs cute? That is the paper I used for my treat box.
There are also some fur babies having fun with those lights, an entire page of stockings (that you can die cut right from the paper), and lots of patterned designs. If you’ll notice, those pattern designs show up in the other papers (check out the stockings and even the sweater on the little dog in the bottom left corner! Stampin’ Up! makes it fun (and easy) to choose matching papers for your projects.
If you don’t want to fussy cut a cute doggie or kitty from the papers, you can stamp your own! Color them with Stampin Blends markers and then stuff them right into a stocking (that you can stamp and color too!
This treat box is easy to make and you can make two from one sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11 cardstock as each box takes a piece cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and there is minimal Designer Series paper too, so you can make a bunch in a short amount of time. If you’d like to make these treat boxes, you will need these supplies:
- Sweet Little Stockings Bundle (Sweet Little Stockings Stamp Set and Stockings Dies)
- Layering Circles Dies
- Optional Punches: 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch
- Detailed Trio Punch (to round the corners)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2. Score on the SHORT side at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4″, Score on the LONG side at 5 1/4″ and 6 1/2″. On the LONG side also make an additional score line at 3 1/4″, but only score to the first horizontal line. Flip the cardstock over and score at 3 1/4″ on the opposite side.
- Pool Party Cardstock –
- Cut 2 3/4″ x 5″,
- Scraps for 2 1/2″ Scalloped Circle and 1 1/4″ Scalloped Circle
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – CUt 2 5/8″ x 4 7/8″, plus a piece for 2 1/4″ Circle
- Basic White Cardstock – scraps for stamping stocking, Kitten and 1″ circle
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Smokey Slate
- Black & White Twine (or other ribbon)
- 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or Stampin’ Seal), Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored (optional), Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Small 1/8″ Hole Punch
I really wanted to put Hershey Kisses in this treat holder, but I haven’t been able to find the Christmas ones yet (….you know Red & Green foil wrapped), so I settled for these mini Hershey Bars leftover from Halloween. I fit five of those in the treat bag, so someone who loves chocolate will be happy with that!
If you need help making this projects just check out the video below. Or you can also find it on my YouTube Channel here: Sweet Stockings Treat Holder
NEED INSPIRATION FOR CHRISTMAS? TRY GIFTS GALORE!
What is Gifts Galore? It’s November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
This kit is a fun activity to do with children or as a Holiday Family Activity to make treats for friends, neighbors, the mail carrier, UPS (or Amazon) Delivery Driver, Grocery Store Clerks, Restaurant workers, First Responders and more! The list goes on and on….so maybe buy an extra kit or two!
You can order your kits here! Buy hurry….kits are available to order through November 10th or while supplies last! Typically November’s kit is very popular and with these cute snowmen, it would not surprise me if this kit sold out early! Click here to order: GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION – AVAILABLE NOV 2, 2021-JAN 3, 2022
The Eden’s Garden Bundle is an early release product from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. the Bundle includes the Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and Eden Dies which can also be ordered separately. However there are three exclusive products that coordinate that will only be available during this special promotion and these three products will only be available during this special promotion period.
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden 12″ x 12″ Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems (Cherry Cobbler & Soft Succulent)
You can find all the details here on this flyer: EDEN’S GARDEN COLLECTION
JUMP FOR JOIN! SPECIAL – START WITH SAVINGS! GET $125.00 in PRODUCT FOR ONLY $75.00!!
November 4-November 30, purchase the Starter Kit for $75 and choose $125 worth of products of your choice! That’s $50 worth of FREE Stampin’ Up! products!
This is one of the best offers I have seen for purchasing the Start Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! So What is in a Starter Kit anyway?
- Your choice of $125 worth of products….choose your favorite stamp sets, stock up on Cardstock, inks and embellishments, or maybe this is your chance to get the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
- A past Paper Pumpkin Kit (if you’ve never tried these kits, this is your chance!
- 20% off on future orders! (It’s like having a permanent coupon!)
- FREE Shipping!
- Business Supplies (Catalogs, order forms etc), just in case…but there is absolutelty no obligation to sell, host parties, etc. You can just enjoy the perks of being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and getting your 20% discount!
Want to know my favorite perks?
- getting to see the catalogs at least a month in advance – and pre-order from them advance too! I’ll get to see the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog on November 15th!
- Getting a discount on everything! That includes everything in the current catalogs including already discounted bundles, plus items already discounted that are in the Clearance Rack.
- Joining a wonderful group of women (and men!) who have a common love of crafting and are always ready to share ideas and projects
So….What are you waiting for? The offer doesn’t get any better than this!
Purchase your starter kit today!
NEED SUPPLIES? READY TO ORDER?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the produ cts online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my NOVEMBER HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products used for today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! store where you can purchase these items or get more information. And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: EDUVUNXR when prompted!