Not much can be simpler than Stamps, Ink and Paper to make a card. To be more specific – One stamp, one color ink and one basic color of cardstock.
The stamp set I used is called Friends Are Like Seashells. This stamp set and the coordinating Seaside Seashells Dies are in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog….and good news!….it will be carrying over to the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog which officially will launch on May 4th! Although they will be carrying over, the bundle pricing (10% off!) will not. So if you want to save a little money, purchase them before June 30th!
Living on the East Coast of Virginia just a few miles from the beach, stamp sets that feature shells, and beach’s sentiments are right up my alley. And so are simple cards. I used Misty Moonlight ink to randomly stamp the sand dollars and then used the Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends to add a little color to the center design.
The Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon adds just the right little bit of sparkle to my card. This ribbon is retiring on May 3rd and is only available while supplies last…..and it’s ON SALE for $5.60! (regular price is $7.00)
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need.’
- Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set
- Tasteful Labels Dies
- Seaside Spray Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″; Score at 5 1/2″, plus a scrap for sentiment mat.
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut two pieces 4″ x 5 1/4″, plus a scrap for the sentiment die
- Misty Moonlight Ink
- Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon – about 14″
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
And while you are stamping the sand dollars for your card….why not put a few on the flap of your envelope too?
Have a great week!
NEW ANNUAL CATALOGS ARE COMING!
I got HAPPY MAIL this week! Introducing the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! I can’t show you what is inside on the pages, but I’d be glad to send you a catalog in the mail if you are not currently receiving one! Go to the catalog tab above and fill out the form! (US Customers Only)
The list of products that will be RETIRING from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available! Retiring Items go FAST! Especially the In-Colors (ink pads and re-inkers, Cardstock, Stampin’ Blends, Stamp & Write Markers etc, some of which are already sold out and no longer available, So don’t delay in placing an order HERE and use my HOST CODE: KPJ9ADF3!There are lots of items on sale too! Some items that are bundles now are retiring (as a bundle)…which means that the Bundle PRICING will no longer be available, but the products will be available in the new catalog, but as separate items
You can see the list with all the retiring items here: Last Chance List – 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- May 3 – This is the last day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! And your last chance to purchase items on the RETIRING LIST before they are gone for good!
- May 4 – the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will launch! Get ready to check out all the new goodies and start a new Wish List for the coming year! (As a reminder….if you have ordered from me this past year, I will mail you a catalog. If you are not a current customer and would like to receive a catalog (US customers only), you can request one HERE
READY TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my APRIL HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products I used for today’s card. Click on any product and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up Store.