I told you last week that I was having a hard time putting away the idea of a Side Fold card (or sometimes I have since discovered called a Book Fold). So I have one more to share with you today.
The ones I shared with you last week in this blog post Side Fold Fun! (or Book Fold) used two different patterns of Designer Series Paper. This card only uses one….and due to the paper I choose, it’s more monochromatic. And with one of my favorite colors….blue!
I used the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and matching Dragonfly Punch, along with the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. There is a great selection of blue patterned papers in this set.
I stamped the dragonfly in Misty Moonlight Ink to match the cardstock and then simply punched it out and adhered it using Mini-Dimensionals to the the front of the card. But not before I folded up it’s wings just a little bit so it would look like it was just resting on the card. One, Two, Three and done!
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies that you will need:
- Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and Dragonfly punch
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (optional)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, Score and fold at 5 1/2 and 6 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut two pieces 4″ x 4″ and 1″ x 4″, Plus cut a piece 2 3/4″ x 1 5/8″ for sentiment (or die cut using a piece 3″ x 1 3/4″ and the Stitched so Sweetly Dies, plus a scrap for the dragonfly
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper – Cut 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Ink: Misty Moonlight
- Twine – Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo (Misty Moonlight & Silver Twine)
- In-Color 2019-2021 Enamel Dots
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
If you would like to watch the video to see how quick and easy these cards are to make you can find it on my Youtube channel here: Side Fold Card Or you can go to my Facebook Page: Pat’s Card Corner and look for the video post on March 29, 2021.
The list of products that will be RETIRING from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available! Retiring Items go FAST! Especially the In-Colors (ink pads and re-inkers, Cardstock, Stampin’ Blends, Stamp & Write Markers etc, some of which are already sold out and no longer available, So don’t delay in placing an order HERE and use my HOST CODE: KPJ9ADF3!There are lots of items on sale too! Some items that are bundles now are retiring (as a bundle)…which means that the Bundle PRICING will no longer be available, but the products will be available in the new catalog, but as separate items
You can see the list with all the retiring items here: Last Chance List – 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- May 3 – This is the last day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! And your last chance to purchase items on the RETIRING LIST before they are gone for good!
- May 4 – the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will launch! Get ready to check out all the new goodies and start a new Wish List for the coming year! (As a reminder….if you have ordered from me this past year, I will mail you a catalog. If you are not a current customer and would like to receive a catalog (US customers only), you can request one HERE
SO COOL – APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
This kit was designed with kids in mind...the young in age or the young at heart! It’s a great way to help spark their creative imagination and to introduce them to papercrafting! This kit makes a great gift or use it to enjoy some fun quality time with family members. The sentiments in the stamp set included in the kit can be used for multiple occasions such as Birthdays, Congrats, Cheer and more.
AND….the So Cool Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite of products in the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog with these coordinationg colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive and Terra Cotta Tile.
Watch a sneak peek video here: SO COOL PAPER PUMPKIN and then click to order your SO COOK PAPER PUMPKIN KIT today! You have until April 10th to order your kit by why wait? This is sure to be a popular kits, so don’t miss out!
READY TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my APRIL HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products I used for today’s card. Click on any product and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up Store.