As you might know the Last Chance Retiring List for the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now out and those items that are retiring are only available until supplies last. So you might be asking yourself….why should I buy items that are retiring? The number one reason is that although Stampin’ Up! is retiring those items, it doesn’t mean that you still can’t use something that has retired. If it’s an item that you love, go ahead and get it. I made some Quick and Easy Easter Treat Holders that use a mix of already retired items with items that are in the current catalog and will be retiring. So it’s OK to mix and match!
I CAS’d (Copy & Share) the idea for these little treat bags from Karen Robinson, you can see her blog post here: Bunny Hop 2019. I used the same bag design and topper, but changed everthing else. This is a close-up of one of the treat bags.
I just love that little bunny. The bags are made from one piece of 6″ x 6″ paper that is scored at 1 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″. Then turn the paper 90 degrees and score at 1 1/4″. To make the bags, fold and crease on each of the score lines. Cut up from the bottom along the vertical lines until you reach the horizontal score line. Put glue on the skinny flap on the right and fold into a square box shape and adhere to the opposite edge. Fold in the flap on the bottom and secure with adhesive. The top flap of the treat bag is a Stitched Oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies folded and creased in half and secured with a mini binder clip with a bow adhered directly to the clip with a glue dot.
Dont forget to put candy inside! This treat bag will hold three of the miniature snack size candy bars (the small square ones) or several small chocolate eggs or Hershey kisses. I tied on a small tag with a Happy Easter greeting to finish it off. All of the images are colored with Stampin’ Blends markers.
If you would like to make these treat bags these are the products I used. Check the end of this post for the list of Retiring (still available if you act fast) and those already retired.
- Welcome Easter Stamp Set (Retired)
- Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set
- Punches: 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, Double Oval Punch
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Retired)- One sheet scored at 1 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″, turn and score at 1 1/4″
- Coordinating Cardstock – Cut 3″ x 3″ for scalloped circle
- Basic White Cardstock – Cut 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ for 2 1/4″ Circle plus a scrap for oval
- Ink to match cardstock
- Stampin’ Blends: for images – Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Smokey Slate, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party Dark
- Stitched Shapes Dies – Stitched Oval (topper)
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (tag)
- White Twine (tag)
- 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Mini Binder Clips
- Adhesive: Stampin Seal, Stampin’ Seal Plus or Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Snips
Happy Stamping! (And Happy Easter!)
The list of products that will be RETIRING from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available! Retiring Items go FAST! Especially the In-Colors (ink pads and re-inkers, Cardstock, Stampin’ Blends, Stamp & Write Markers etc, some of which are already sold out and no longer available, So don’t delay in placing an order HERE and use my HOST CODE: KPJ9ADF3!There are lots of items on sale too! Some items that are bundles now are retiring (as a bundle)…which means that the Bundle PRICING will no longer be available, but the products will be available in the new catalog, but as separate items
You can see the list with all the retiring items here: Last Chance List – 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
- May 3 – This is the last day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! And your last chance to purchase items on the RETIRING LIST before they are gone for good!
- May 4 – the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog will launch! Get ready to check out all the new goodies and start a new Wish List for the coming year! (As a reminder….if you have ordered from me this past year, I will mail you a catalog. If you are not a current customer and would like to receive a catalog (US customers only), you can request one HERE
SO COOL – APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
This kit was designed with kids in mind...the young in age or the young at heart! It’s a great way to help spark their creative imagination and to introduce them to papercrafting! This kit makes a great gift or use it to enjoy some fun quality time with family members. The sentiments in the stamp set included in the kit can be used for multiple occasions such as Birthdays, Congrats, Cheer and more.
AND….the So Cool Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite of products in the Jan-June 2021 Mini Catalog with these coordinationg colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive and Terra Cotta Tile.
Watch a sneak peek video here: SO COOL PAPER PUMPKIN and then click to order your SO COOK PAPER PUMPKIN KIT today! You have until April 10th to order your kit by why wait? This is sure to be a popular kits, so don’t miss out!
READY TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES?
Please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my APRIL HOST CODE: JMGRPBDR and choose me (Patricia Dominicci) as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you need help placing an order, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to assist you!
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice.
These are the products I used for today’s card. Click on any product and it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up Store.