- Love of Leaves Stamp Set
- Die Sets: Stitched Leaves Stamp and Rectangle Stitched dies (optional)
- Banners Pick-A-Punch (optional)
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock:
- Cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; Score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Cut 5 1/4″ x 2 1/8″
- three pieces cut 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ for stitched rectangles/leaves (or three pieces cut 3 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Cut 2 pieces 5 1/4″ x 4″ (outside & inside)
- Cut 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (banner)
- Cut 3 pieces 3 1/2″ x 1 1/4: (leaves)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Cut 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut 4″ x 1/2″ (inside)
PAPER PUMPKIN ORDER DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!Tomorrow, September 10th is the last day to order Hello Pumpkin, the September Paper Pumpkin kit! September’s Paper Pumpkin kit is always a favorite and this year will not be an exception! September’s kit is a must-have for those who love to celebrate all things spooky. But, for those who don’t enjoy the Halloween haunts, the multi-occasion stamp set combined with a variety of die-cut and reversible paper pieces offers many ways to customize your fall crafts! The Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough supplies to create 20 Cracker Box treat packages celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the autumn season. Make them all the same, or mix ‘n’ match! Order your kit today by clicking here: September Paper Pumpkin Kit – Hello Pumpkin
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available to order!As a Demonstrator, I was able to pre-order one during the month of August. .and I can’t say enough good things about it! It’s easy to use, smooth sending the dies and embossing folders through the machine and best of all it folds up so it takes up a smaller footprint on my craft desk….leaving me more room to create! There are also instructions right on the base plate of how to make the “sandwiches” for both die cutting and embossing. Plus all the plates are numbered, so there is no confusion of what to use! You can find it in the Annual Catalog on pages 170-172. Presently only the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss is available. The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss is not available yet…but it’s coming in the next few months!
Get the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss for only $99! (A 20% discount!)when you order it as part of your Starter Kit. Stampin’ Up has a brand new offer called Get It and Go! In addition paying $99 for $125 worth of products, you will also receive the following:
- Two FREE Stamp sets – Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set and So Much Love Stamp Set
- Two FREE Card Packs – that will make 8 cards each….a total of 16 cards!
- Granny Apple Green card pack contents: 8 pieces of each plus 8 envelopes! 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Granny Apple Green Cardstock 3″x 4″ Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3″x 4″ Coastal Cabana Cardstock 3/4″x 4″ Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Coastal Cabana card pack contents: 8 pieces of each plus 8 envelopes 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock 2-3/4″ x 4″ Daffodil Delight Cardstock 3″ x 4″ Bermuda Bay Cardstock 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- A FREE package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE SHIPPING!
Want More Information? Click Here: Join Now!
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my SEPTEMBER HOST CODE: UNQRYYHU and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of August. I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me! Need Help Placing an Order or Have Questions? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you!
Just want to know what I used today? Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Site where you can purchase these items or get more product information.