- Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set
- Layering Squares Dies
- Early Espresso Cardstock –
- Base Card – Cut 4 ¼” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 ½”
- Cut – 4” x 2 ¼”
- Cut three pieces 1 3/16” (or use layering squares dies)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Cut 5 ¼” x 4” – Embossed with Tasteful Textiles (substitute DSP)
- Cut 5 ¼” x 4” (inside card)
- Cut 4” x 2”
- Cut three pieces 1” x 1” (or use layering squares – scalloped edge square)
- Clear Block C
- Ink: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake (Sahara Sand)
- Optional: Twine – fold twine in half and tie around top card layer
- Use the Clear Block B to stamp the background of the three square.
- Place the block directly on the ink pad and then stamp a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Do this 3 times.
- Stamp the image in Early Espresso Ink and die cut out using the Layering Squares Dies.
- Attach pieces as shown.
You can order your Paper Pumpkin kit HERE The Deadline to order is September 10th!
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available to order on September 1st! As a Demonstrator, I was able to pre-order one during the month of August. It arrived on Monday….and I can’t say enough good things about it! It’s easy to use, easy, smooth sending the dies and embossing machine through the machine and best of all it folds up so it takes up a smaller footprint on my craft desk….leaving me more room to create! There are also easy instructions right on the base plate of how to make the “sandwiches” for both die cutting and embossing. Plus all the plates are numbered, so there is no confusion of what to use! You can find it in the Annual Catalog on pages 170-172. Presently only the larger Stampin’ Cut & Emboss is available. The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss is not available yet….but it’s coming in the next few months!
IF YOU NEED SUPPLIES SO YOU CAN MAKE TODAY’S PROJECT or any other crafting project, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Site where you can look at all the products online and purchase what you need. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my AUGUST Host Code: QTYPTEBZ and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted. If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of August. I will send you a small gift as a thank you from me! If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your gift from me! Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you!
Just want to know what I used today? Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Site where you can purchase these items or get more product information.