I’ve got another super simple….ease into Monday… card for you today! And it’s all about circles. Little ones, big ones, patterned ones, plain ones….and even fuzzy ones!
I used the new Playing With Patterns Designer Series Paper. There are lots of patterns to choose from…circles, big and little dots, bold diagonal stripes, skinny stripes, bright colors and pastels….it’s a great mix of colors and patterns. Just choose your favorites and mix and match!
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper – Cut 1” x 5 1/2” and a coordinating piece cut 4 1/2” x 3 1/4”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 4 3/4” x 3 1/2”, plus a scrap for a circle (about 2 5/8” diameter)
- Whisper White Cardstock – a scrap for a Stitched Circle (about 2 1/2” diameter)
- Misty Moonlight Ink
- 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Incredible Like You Stamp Set (Sentiment) or choose your own
- Adhesive: Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots
Are you wondering what the fuzzy circles are on the card? It’s not the enamel dots….those are smooth as glass. It’s the tulle ribbon….those tiny polka dots on the ribbon are fuzzy!
What’s your favorites pattern? Circles? Stripes? Dots? Try out this simple design and send me a comment to let me know what you made!
And put a little pattern on the inside too!
CHECK OUT THE NEW 2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOG!
If you received a new catalog in the mail, I hope you are browsing through it and making your wish list of what you would like to purchase. If you have not received one in the mail you can check out the new catalog online by clicking on the link below
And if you want to check out the 10 new sets of Designers Series Papers, you will find them on pages 148-150!
YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT…..a FREE BUNDLE! This is one of the best deals that Stampin’ Up! has offered! When you join Stampin’ Up with a purchase a $99 Starter Kit between June 3-June 30,….you not only get the special offer above (a FREE Bundle), but you also get the following:
- an extra $26.00 worth of FREE products!. You pay $99….but you can choose $125 worth of products!
- FREE Shipping – A $12.50 value
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit! Yes, a prior month’s kit is included in the Starter Kit so you can try it out!
- 20% discount on future purchases until October (or longer, ask me how!)
- Special previews of new catalogs and the opportunity to purchase select items in advance!
- and now you also get a FREE Bundle. You can choose any bundle either a Stamp Set & Punch Bundle or a Stamp Set and Die Bundle. Prices range from $31.50 to $62.50….and you get it absolutely FREE!
There is no obligation to hold classes or sell….Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. If you would like more information check out my Join My Team page.
ARE YOU READY TO SHOP? If you would like to place an order, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my June Host Code: EJB66XVC and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of June, I will send you a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your package of Stampin’ Dimensionals from me!
Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Store where you can purchase these items or get more product information.