Last week I shared with your how I colored one of the die cuts from the Many Layered Blossoms. You can see that post here: Easy Coloring with Many Layered Blossoms. This time I actually used both the dies and layered them.
I used Purple Posey Cardstock for the bottom layers and Highland Heather for the “outline” top layer. The two dies are part of the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.
I also used the Subtle Embossing folder on the Whisper White Cardstock background and then popped it up with dimensionals when attaching it to the Highland Heather cardstock base. This card goes together fast. Two die cuts, a little multipurpose glues and attach the dies and the only thing left is stamping your sentiment.
The “Wildly grateful” sentiment is from the the Lovely You Stamp Set. It’s a great mix of sentiments as well as a fun mix of fonts.
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Lovely You Stamp Set
- Many Layered Blossoms Dies
- Subtle Embossing Folder
- Highland Heather Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11: Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- To cut the dies: Highland Heather and Whisper White Cardstock Cut 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”.
- Ink: Highland Heather
- 1/2” Purple Posy Ribbon (from Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack)
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots
CHECK OUT THE NEW 2020-2021 ANNUAL CATALOG!
If you received a new catalog in the mail, I hope you are browsing through it and making your wish list of what you would like to purchase. If you have not received one in the mail you can check out the new catalog online by clicking on the link below
YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT…..a FREE BUNDLE! This is one of the best deals that Stampin’ Up! has offered! When you join Stampin’ Up with a purchase a $99 Starter Kit between June 3-June 30,….you not only get the special offer above (a FREE Bundle), but you also get the following:
- an extra $26.00 worth of FREE products!. You pay $99….but you can choose $125 worth of products!
- FREE Shipping – A $12.50 value
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit! Yes, a prior month’s kit is included in the Starter Kit so you can try it out!
- 20% discount on future purchases until October (or longer, ask me how!)
- Special previews of new catalogs and the opportunity to purchase select items in advance!
- and now you also get a FREE Bundle. You can choose any bundle either a Stamp Set & Punch Bundle or a Stamp Set and Die Bundle. Prices range from $31.50 to $62.50….and you get it absolutely FREE!
There is no obligation to hold classes or sell….Hobby Demonstrators are welcome. If you would like more information check out my Join My Team page.
ARE YOU READY TO SHOP? If you would like to place an order, please click HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my June Host Code: EJB66XVC and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of June, I will send you a package of Stampin’ Dimensionals as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your package of Stampin’ Dimensionals from me!
Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Store where you can purchase these items or get more product information